View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 01:56 PM
Mignonette
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Lila!

I agree, I love how Brianna looks. Roger does have an issue with his wardrobe and his hairstyle. I wonder if maybe it's just the casting? I'm guessing he looks on the show like the books portrayed him?
It’s definitely the wardrobe people and hair stylists, Alex.

I’ve read all the books and Roger is always portrayed as a good looking and stylish man. It’s not the casting, cause Richard Rankin is young, tall, and handsome. He’s actually the perfect Roger, so I don’t understand why they’re making him so funny looking.

I’m sure I’m not the only woman who thinks this way about what they’ve done to Roger. Imagine if they gave Bree a frizzy huge Afro wig and made her wear baggy old grandma clothes? How fetching would she look? Could you see her as a romantic beauty or would you laugh? The media forgets that women have eyes, too. We are just as visual as men are and look at guys the same way that men look at women - SHOCKING I know, to realize men don’t have the market cornered on sexual voyeurisme, as you know, Alex, from our comments about François

Last edited by Mignonette; 01-08-2019 at 02:13 PM
Mignonette is offline   Reply With Quote

Next Heroes (Cantonese) - 真的漢子Next Heroes (Cantonese) | Terra Nova (16) | Eddie Redmayne