Hey Arnold! | Solid Explorer File Manager pro | DVD-Cloner 2018 15 00 Build 1432 + Crack [CrackzSoft]
Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2018, 09:31 AM
  #46
Administrator
 
Jerry D's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 1999
Posts: 93,370
I contacted the place where we'll be staying on our vacation and they had no damage from the hurricane so we'll be good to go there in December.
__________________
The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it - and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. - John F. Kennedy

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 09:35 AM
  #47
Elite Fan

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 47,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I contacted the place where we'll be staying on our vacation and they had no damage from the hurricane so we'll be good to go there in December.
That's wonderful news, Jerry! They were lucky.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 09:36 AM
  #48
Elite Fan

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 47,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Thanks!

They are a really good team. I am not saying they're going to win the State Championship but they are presently on an 8 game winning streak and ranked #2 in the State. My niece is grabbing headlines in the papers. She has all season long. Betty, you saw the one news article with the shot of her playing. She was interviewed after that game too and the attention has increased since the season has moved along, at an all time high now in the playoffs. She doesn't love it. She was asked for an interview before the playoffs got started (during practice) and then Tuesday night after the win. She doesn't like this aspect at all. I didn't either. I am helping her with this part of it. She's a very down to earth, sweet, kind person but is highly Introverted and soft spoken. I wouldn't call her shy necessarily, especially around the right people. She just hates the spotlight and never expected the attention as far as local media. They are well aware of the fact that she's a junior already with a college soccer scholarship so all the more she's getting attention. Thus, the media knows who she is due to both play/stats in addition to being a junior in high school with a college scholarship already set up.

Semis tonight!

She had better get used to having the spotlight because I have a feeling the spotlight is going to follow her for many years to come!
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 10:29 AM
  #49
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 113,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
She had better get used to having the spotlight because I have a feeling the spotlight is going to follow her for many years to come!


It's cold out today (for this time of the year) and tonight it's going to be even colder. They have an earlier game (at a neutral field but here locally, a city away) at 5 PM. I think it's going to be about 25 F when the game starts (with a brisk Fall wind), even colder as the game moves along into the night.
Wilpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 02:56 PM
  #50
Administrator
 
Jerry D's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 1999
Posts: 93,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)


It's cold out today (for this time of the year) and tonight it's going to be even colder. They have an earlier game (at a neutral field but here locally, a city away) at 5 PM. I think it's going to be about 25 F when the game starts (with a brisk Fall wind), even colder as the game moves along into the night.
Wow, that's cold!

We had a gorgeous day here today. It's 78 Deg F right now.
__________________
The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it - and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. - John F. Kennedy

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 04:03 PM
  #51
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 113,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Wow, that's cold!

We had a gorgeous day here today. It's 78 Deg F right now.
Nice.

It's halftime and no score! Total domination by Sara's team but they cannot buy a goal. This is really nervous times. They have to win to move on.

Last edited by Wilpen; 10-11-2018 at 04:18 PM
Wilpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 04:04 PM
  #52
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 113,226
It's presently 28 F but the windchill is making it feel like 15 F. Can't believe they're playing in this. Of course adrenaline helps.
Wilpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 05:10 PM
  #53
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 113,226
1-0 We won in OT!
Wilpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 05:52 PM
  #54
Administrator
 
Jerry D's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 1999
Posts: 93,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
1-0 We won in OT!
That's awesome! Congratulations to Sara and her team!
__________________
The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it - and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. - John F. Kennedy

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 06:25 PM
  #55
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 113,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
That's awesome! Congratulations to Sara and her team!
Thanks! She’s happy they won but is being a bit critical of her play. Her shot was slightly off tonight. Bothers her, lol. I told her I’m shocked her foot wasn’t numb from the cold.

She’ll think about it then let it go. But that’s why she’s so good and has a college scholarship already... talent aside, she’s her own critic and drives herself constantly.

How’s work going this week?
Wilpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 08:56 PM
  #56
Administrator
 
Jerry D's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 1999
Posts: 93,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Thanks! She’s happy they won but is being a bit critical of her play. Her shot was slightly off tonight. Bothers her, lol. I told her I’m shocked her foot wasn’t numb from the cold.

She’ll think about it then let it go. But that’s why she’s so good and has a college scholarship already... talent aside, she’s her own critic and drives herself constantly.
That's wonderful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
How’s work going this week?
It's going okay. I'm trying to finish that big bid that's due tomorrow. I'll finish it up in the morning, and all I have to do is get through tomorrow and I'm off for a week!
__________________
The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it - and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. - John F. Kennedy

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 01:57 AM
  #57
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 113,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
That's wonderful.

It's going okay. I'm trying to finish that big bid that's due tomorrow. I'll finish it up in the morning, and all I have to do is get through tomorrow and I'm off for a week!
Great news!

Anna and her childhood best friend (college roommate) are coming home this weekend. I'm excited to give Anna a hug. They've met so many cool people already. One girl in particular they hang around with all the time. So much so, the three of them have already put a down payment (to hold) an apartment off campus for next year. So the three of them will all live together in an apartment off campus. Not too far off campus, but a perfect little distance. Sara told Anna she needs to make her a key.

Last edited by Wilpen; 10-12-2018 at 02:10 AM
Wilpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 06:57 AM
  #58
Administrator
 
Jerry D's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 1999
Posts: 93,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Great news!

Anna and her childhood best friend (college roommate) are coming home this weekend. I'm excited to give Anna a hug. They've met so many cool people already. One girl in particular they hang around with all the time. So much so, the three of them have already put a down payment (to hold) an apartment off campus for next year. So the three of them will all live together in an apartment off campus. Not too far off campus, but a perfect little distance. Sara told Anna she needs to make her a key.
That's wonderful!

Our parent company is in Massachusetts, so the trash talking via e-mail for the upcoming American League Championship Series has already begun, from the president of the company on down! I really hope the Astros win just to shut them up! They're always bragging about the Patriots, and we can't say much because the Texans have never won a Super Bowl and they rarely make the playoffs, but we're the defending World Series Champions so we have something to brag about ourselves!
__________________
The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it - and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. - John F. Kennedy

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 08:15 AM
  #59
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 113,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
That's wonderful!

Our parent company is in Massachusetts, so the trash talking via e-mail for the upcoming American League Championship Series has already begun, from the president of the company on down! I really hope the Astros win just to shut them up! They're always bragging about the Patriots, and we can't say much because the Texans have never won a Super Bowl and they rarely make the playoffs, but we're the defending World Series Champions so we have something to brag about ourselves!
Hope you shut those New Englanders up once again in baseball this year!
Wilpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 05:22 PM
  #60
Fan Forum Star

 
Wilpen's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 113,226
Anna is home.

I mentioned a while back her childhood best friend she lives with had the high school sweetheart (Anna set them up) and they've dated since middle school. He goes to a college about 1 1/2 hours from where they are. Anyway, as predicted, they broke up about a week ago. He instigated it but she was actually okay with it. She felt relieved, she was sick and tired of wondering about the unknown. So they broke up. But Anna said it wouldn't surprise her if they are on and off and get back together again, maybe around the holidays. She hopes not. Anna actually likes him. Anna and Grant have been friends for years and years, they went to preschool together, even. But she just doesn't think they work, at least not now given the situation.

Last edited by Wilpen; 10-12-2018 at 05:32 PM
Wilpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
everwood, off topic board



Forum Affiliates
Emily VanCamp France, Emily VamCamp Web, Emily VanCamp, Chris Pratt Universe
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:02 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST