Tearing Me Up | Para Sempre Doze (Twelve Forever) Assistir Para Sempre Doze (Twelve Forever) 720p Dublado/Legendado Online Na série, Reggie é uma garota de 12 anos cujo desejo de continuar criança é tão poderoso, que cria um mundo de fantasia em que ela nunca precisará crescer. Transportando-se para o mundo através de seu colar, Reggie e seus amigos Todd e Esther se tornam super-heróis da fantasia, escapando das responsabilidades ... | Cut The Rope
Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2006, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

Five by Five was gr8!

Eliza was awesome , and poor Wes eh!? yikes

I loved the fight @ the end with Faith and Angel in the rain , gr8 watching

G x
Old 06-20-2006, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

"Five by Five" was a major ass kicker! The episode was amazing.

The whole scene with Wes always gives me the chills!

And yeah, the fight at the end is awesome. I loved how Eliza could turn it up to be Faith after leaving the character for so long. She was always fun and dark, never over the top. She rocks!
Old 06-21-2006, 10:02 AM
Extreme Fan

eliza is def one of the best actresses on the shows and one of the best characters!
av credit-paintedxlie
elizas_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 10:15 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizas_dude
eliza is def one of the best actresses on the shows and one of the best characters!
she was the best in that season. but none can beat Amy Acker in her Illyria/Fred moments. they way she changes from one character to the nxt is so cool. but anyway, that was kinda off the topic of season 2...
Lijahz_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lijahz_dude
she was the best in that season. but none can beat Amy Acker in her Illyria/Fred moments. they way she changes from one character to the nxt is so cool. but anyway, that was kinda off the topic of season 2...
tis y i said one of
av credit-paintedxlie
Old 09-10-2006, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

the way eliza portrayed faith from phsyco baddy to phsyco angel type trying to redeme herself was amazeing. when buffy came to "warn" angel i wanted to hit her.
Old 09-15-2006, 05:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
the way eliza portrayed faith from phsyco baddy to phsyco angel type trying to redeme herself was amazeing. when buffy came to "warn" angel i wanted to hit her.
I was the other way around. I wanted to hi Faith, and hit Angel too

Orton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 11:38 PM
Absolute Fan

ahhh season 1 was defienlty my favourite :tear: the memories
‎''The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!''
ImmortallyUsed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Doyle was the main reason I also love Angel season one. He bought so much character to the show

Old 10-14-2006, 06:38 AM
Elite Fan

Doyle and Cordelia....had some great moments together. That's when I first started liking Cordy. Didn't much like her on BTVS...but on Angel....wow!
Berengaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 02:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Faith is 1 of the best written and acted characters on both shows. All the stuff she's been through..has anyone read Malice? it's faith's journal...i saw it @ the mall but didn't have enough money to get it
Old 10-14-2006, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

I was at a con where someone asked James Marsters what Eliza is like. He answered:

Eliza is hotter in person and she's absolutely fabulous to work with. She does not have that thing that often very beautiful girls have which is that "I am a beautiful girl and you will run around it". She is totally one of the guys,she just-not really "one of the guys"...she's a girl, but has a humility and a perspective and a sense of fun about the work that was almost unrivalled by any of the rest of us.
I never really got to work with her except for one or two scenes but I really enjoyed those. I was impressed. She could have been a lot haughtier and wasn't. I thought that was a mark of wisdom. Actually,I think she probably has some pretty good parents.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildAtHeart (View Post)
Faith is 1 of the best written and acted characters on both shows. All the stuff she's been through..has anyone read Malice? it's faith's journal...i saw it @ the mall but didn't have enough money to get it
Oh God I was so anti Faith. Well kind of I just hated her when she went all evil in Buffy. I'm so devoted Buffy

Aw that's nice what James said. I loved Eliza on Tru Calling. I'm so annoyed that it got cancelled.

Old 10-16-2006, 05:15 AM
Elite Fan

I liked Tru Calling a lot too. And I was happy to see William Sadler (the other board I Mod) was a guest star on that. Does anyone remember the one where the criminal breaks out of the chain gang to get to see his daughter on her wedding day? He had a very funny scene in a car and a touching one at the end where he just watched his daughter from afar and that was enough for him.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:47 PM
Extreme Fan

i want a faith spin off!
av credit-paintedxlie
Reply   Post New Thread