Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2018, 11:37 AM
Can You Spare a Brain?

Question: Could we get some scoop on HTGAWM Season 5? —Nicole
Ausiello: Season 5 will be a complicated one for Michaela, who will have some professional victories but personal failures when the ABC drama returns. “Michaela is obviously a Type A personality, good student, very competitive, so we’ll see her come to an early lead” in the third-year legal clinic that Annalise spearheads, according to showrunner Pete Nowalk. But Michaela will also have to reckon with some morally gray choices she made last season, particularly the decision to have Simon deported. “Certain characters are going to be really angry at her. They think what she did was pretty horrible,” Nowalk shares. “But I get Michaela’s point of view which is, ‘I was saving us all.’ She’s going to have to deal with that… [and] Annalise can see that Michaela might be going down a dangerous path.”
http://tvline.com/2018/09/18/design...ew-characters/
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 03:33 PM
MST Manager

YES!

Cannot wait for this show to come back.

Thanks for the spoilage.
Old 09-30-2018, 04:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

So did anyone watch the new episode? Did you noticed the way Laurel look at Frank when he said that baptismal gowns was from her mother? Laurel know that the gown isn't from her mother, because she killed her mother.
LadyKatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 09:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

So Bonnie has a sister. I didn't know Bonnie had a sister. So did Bonnie's father pimp her out too? Does anyone think that Oliver might have a wondering eye? I mean, like way is he so fixated on Gabriel? Do he like Gabriel or something? I 'm starting to not like Oliver. I hate the way he treated Michaela because she got Simon deported. Simon was a horrible person who was going to turn them all in. Just because Simon is gay do not give him the right to be a ass. Simon knew his visa had expired so he should have kept his mouth shut. Now Oliver is all up in Gabriel, and Frank business. Oliver should be focusing on Conner, and his upcoming marriage. Not Gabriel.

Does anyone want to speculate on who the dead guy is lying in the snow? Does anyone think it could be Oliver? Why do Connor look like he been in a fight.
LadyKatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:21 AM
MST Manager

I have to catch up, I haven't watched the new season yet.