Clash of Kings | DC’s Legends of Tomorrow | subtitle Deadpool.2.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264-[YTS.AM]
Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2018, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

X-Files Off Topic #59: There's always plenty for us to talk about!

Last edited by beloved of the sky; 08-12-2018 at 08:28 PM
Old 08-12-2018, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
I'm sorry you got so cold, Kim.

One of the disadvantages of a/c I guess.

I'm all alone today which is nice.

We're leaving tomorrow. I don't think I'll be able to get online for the four days though.
We'd never survive without A/C around here. It just gets way too hot, all summer long. I'm still cold now. Once I get chilled, it takes a long time to stop.

for some alone time for you.

Sometimes it's nice to have time away from the internet. I'll miss you, though, a lot.

Are you feeling better?
Old 08-12-2018, 05:08 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

I'm feeling a lot better, not completely, though. I'm trying to watch Orange is the New Black. I can't watch that with the kids around!

I hope you warm up soon.

I really must get some lunch...
Old 08-12-2018, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad you're feeling a little better. Sending more healing energy for you.

I've never seen that. It's on my "to watch" list, but I don't really use my Netflix. I remember you saying how good it was.

I'm finally warmer now.

Enjoy your lunch. I will probably get something to eat soon, too.
Old 08-12-2018, 06:41 AM
Elite Fan

It is quite addictive. It's also something I didn't think I'd enjoy. I didn't like the lead female, Piper, but I soon got so invested in the other characters it didn't really matter any more.

I went out and got some cheese. I have a plan to cook a dinner which uses up what's left in the fridge.

I've started packing, but no one else has.

Glad you're warmer now.

ETA: Congrats on your new mod position! You're going to do great!

Last edited by Meliana; 08-12-2018 at 09:04 AM
Old 08-12-2018, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

yay, Kim, you're a double mod! I knew you'd get it and you will be great there! And TFTNT! I always seem to be sleeping when the OT needs a new thread!

Sorry you got chilled to the bone, that's pretty uncomfortable! I thought you actually started colouring!

Glad you're having alone time today, Claire! I can't watch shows that the main setting or characters are inmates, guards or in prison cause I hated working in prison a lot and don't want to be reminded of the atmosphere cause it's bleak to be a part of that world. I haven't got my blood test yet, but I have to soon while I have time off, I just don't like how I have pre plan and starve for 10 hours first.

I'll miss you when you are gone but I know you will have a nice time! It's good to go places during summer break!

I'm thinking about starting an art journal where I draw things on a daily basis, I need to get some black drawing pens and a blank page notebook first, I've been reading a book on how to make one with ideas of what to draw in it. It's getting my creative brain in gear.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

I wouldn't have the patience for an art journal , so well done you, Leanne.

I was watching my laptop on the bed, when it crashed and made a whining noise. I had to run around trying to find a pin to press the reset button to switch it off. I'm letting it cool down before I switch it on again. I hope it's ok.

I'll miss the two of you, too. I will be learning to lie on a surfboard which sounds fun!
Old 08-12-2018, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

Yeah, I'm not sure how devoted I'll be to it but I feel like I need to draw, colour, do things with my skills I have that have been dormant for a while now.

Wow, I hope it's not crashing. Do you have it backed up just in case? Hard drives inevitably fail. Hope it comes back on!

Yeah, the key is to remain laying on the surfboard, nice and safe. Don't stand! I don't know how people keep their feet stuck on a wet, slippery surf board! At the wave pool, my feet were slipping on the wet floor and I wasn't even runnning!
Old 08-12-2018, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kim You got the second one as well... you're gonna be awesome!

Hey guys... sorry for being a stranger. Work has been very demanding and this weekend I had lots of friends visiting. It was lovely but I am also kinda knackered.

How are you all doing?
Old 08-12-2018, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

Kia! Great to see you. It sounds like you've been very busy.

It seems fine thankfully, Leanne.

I'm not intending to try and stand. I imagine it's quite exhausting too.

I'm off on holiday tomorrow Kia, just spending a few days in Wales with a friend of ours. We're going to the same place we went to last year.
Old 08-12-2018, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh that sounds great! I have never been to Wales. Friends who lived there say it's breathtaking. I'm very jealous

And boards have a rough surface so you have grip when you stand on them. At least the ones I stood on were like that.
Old 08-12-2018, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

I only rode through Wales in a train. Unless Bath is part of Wales.

Hi Kia your summer break isnt very long in your country, I feel like I was off before you and I’m still off while you’re back to work! Unless I remember wrong! Time for you to take a rest day, girl!

I need a cup of coffee. The planes are really loud I’m not sure my cat will come out from under my bed all day!

Glad to hear the hard drive is ok, Claire! Hope you have a safe trip and have fun!
Old 08-12-2018, 08:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Hope everyone weekend was good
Old 08-12-2018, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

Bath is in England, Leanne. You can tell if you're in Wales very easily, as all the signs are in two languages.

Thanks Leanne! I hope everyone has a good week!
Old 08-13-2018, 02:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne, it's almost six weeks. Seems pretty long to me
Back from work already. I'm not allowed full time yet. Leg complains too much, so I'm on the sofa some more before I prepare stuff for tomorrow.

Got really busy with my study yesterday. Have sorted through so much stuff that I can get rid of two shelves. I'm on a roll! Yeah!

BTW I am having coffee right now It's back in my meal plan and I am so happy about it

Bath Really enjoyed that town! Bristol as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AnastasiaGrey~ (View Post)
Hope everyone weekend was good
Too short How was yours?