Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2018, 10:53 AM
  #271
Extreme Fan
 
Conway1's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,744
Maura Tierney will be on Busy Tonight on December 11. I wonder if they'll talk about Josh.
Conway1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 07:48 PM
  #272
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,848
SHO_PR
Verified account
@SHO_PR
5h5 hours ago
Great news! #TheAffair and #Homeland have each received a #WGAAward Nomination in the Episodic Drama category!
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:40 PM
  #273
Extreme Fan
 
Conway1's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
SHO_PR
Verified account
@SHO_PR
5h5 hours ago
Great news! #TheAffair and #Homeland have each received a #WGAAward Nomination in the Episodic Drama category!
That's good to hear after seeing The Affair was shut out of the Golden Globes nominations.
Conway1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 11:33 AM
  #274
Extreme Fan
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
That's good to hear after seeing The Affair was shut out of the Golden Globes nominations.
It was for episode 4.07.


Talking about filming, it's all been mostly Noah and Helen's stories so far. Anna has done maybe two days work so far. She's active on her IG and has only mentioned it twice.
aussiechic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:32 PM
  #275
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,848
I was disappointed that there was no GG love this year. I was hoping for a nom for Josh.

The last hope is next year's Emmy's since it didn't air in time for this year's.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 03:16 AM
  #276
Extreme Fan
 
Conway1's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
It was for episode 4.07.


Talking about filming, it's all been mostly Noah and Helen's stories so far. Anna has done maybe two days work so far. She's active on her IG and has only mentioned it twice.
Her ID card for The Affair. I wonder what Josh's ID card looked like.

http://www.instagram.com/p/BrAq4dogXmQ/

Last edited by Conway1; 12-08-2018 at 03:22 AM
Conway1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 03:20 AM
  #277
Extreme Fan
 
Conway1's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,744
Conway1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 09:21 PM
  #278
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
Her ID card for The Affair. I wonder what Josh's ID card looked like.

http://www.instagram.com/p/BrAq4dogXmQ/
Nice shot.

Josh's was probably the Peter Bishop FBI pic. That one seems to be a common one for him.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 05:02 AM
  #279
Extreme Fan
 
Conway1's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Nice shot.

Josh's was probably the Peter Bishop FBI pic. That one seems to be a common one for him.
Yeah, Josh probably just showed the security guard his Dept of Homeland Security Fringe Division ID card, and told him "You know who I am."
Conway1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 09:10 PM
  #280
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,848
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 04:48 PM
  #281
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 27,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
Yeah, Josh probably just showed the security guard his Dept of Homeland Security Fringe Division ID card, and told him "You know who I am."



*****************************************************************************************************************************

I have been watching Mrs. Wilson and Ruth is great in it. She has been getting fantastic reviews too! The Affair's loss is the BBCs gain.

Last edited by LWS53; 12-10-2018 at 04:59 PM
LWS53 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 09:41 PM
  #282
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)



*****************************************************************************************************************************

I have been watching Mrs. Wilson and Ruth is great in it. She has been getting fantastic reviews too! The Affair's loss is the BBCs gain.
Good to hear.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 04:31 AM
  #283
Extreme Fan
 
Conway1's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)



*****************************************************************************************************************************

I have been watching Mrs. Wilson and Ruth is great in it. She has been getting fantastic reviews too! The Affair's loss is the BBCs gain.
It looks good, I've seen the trailers. I'm watching it soon. And excited for Luther!
Conway1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 04:43 PM
  #284
Elite Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 27,469
Just watched the last episode of Mrs. Wilson. What that poor woman had to put up with! I won't comment any more so as not to spoil it for everyone.
LWS53 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 07:23 PM
  #285
Fan Forum Hero

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 51,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Just watched the last episode of Mrs. Wilson. What that poor woman had to put up with! I won't comment any more so as not to spoil it for everyone.
I wonder how Ruth felt playing the role of her Grandmother.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks



Forum Affiliates
Joshua Jackson Network, Dawsons Creeks Gifs, Pacey & Joey Daily
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:57 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST - Episode : 19 | 5 Seconds Of Summer | حلقة 1 برنامج انا وبنتي الحلقة 1 2018 HDTv برنامج انا وبنتي الحلقة 1 توك شو برنامج انا وبنتي الحلقة 1 مشاهدة وتحميل برنامج انا وبنتي 2018 HD تقديم شريف منير واسما شريف منير اون لاين...