Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2018, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

You can see me in the 11 am service video as they are walking in.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Semi off topic Taylor news, but the Death and Life of John F. Donovan is premiering right now at TIFF for the first time. Not even a trailer has been released for it yet.
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Semi off topic Taylor news, but the Death and Life of John F. Donovan is premiering right now at TIFF for the first time. Not even a trailer has been released for it yet.
Oh wow! I wonder which part was his originally?
Old 09-10-2018, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Seems like some pretty positive reviews for it! I thought for sure after they completely cut Jessica Chastain that it was gonna be doomed. Kiki, Timothee was there for the premiere.

Whatever role it was, he said it was small when he did talk about it. Small enough that he felt the need to drop it for Only the Brave.
Old 09-10-2018, 06:05 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Seems like some pretty positive reviews for it! I thought for sure after they completely cut Jessica Chastain that it was gonna be doomed. Kiki, Timothee was there for the premiere.

Whatever role it was, he said it was small when he did talk about it. Small enough that he felt the need to drop it for Only the Brave.
He's the new muse of Xavier Dolan. They are BFFs. Not really, but you know what I mean.
Old 09-11-2018, 02:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Well say what you will about him but Xavier has a knack for connecting with the hottest celebrities.

The immediate reactions seem positive. It got a standing ovation but that doesn't really mean anything once it hits a larger audience. Plus TIFF audiences are always really warm to Canadian filmmakers. With all the changes Xavier made the movie might not even resemble the script Taylor signed on for.
KitscherSunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah a lot of the "fan" reactions were oh my gosh best movie ever. But they'd react to that anyway. A lot of the critics in attendance early reactions were that of it's good...not great, will be divisive, etc.
Old 09-12-2018, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Someone on tumblr sent me a message that said that there was an article that claimed Taylor's role in John F. Donovan was supposed to be that of Kit's cousin. I don't know who is playing Kit's cousin in the movie or if the part was completely cut but it probably wasn't a huge role.

On a side note, if the Batman thing is still a possibility, or you know just to speculate because there's absolutely nothing else to speculate about, it's basically been confirmed that Henry Cavill is done as Superman (Michael B. Jordan is rumored to be taking over) and seems like Ben Affleck is officially out as Batman too.
Old 09-12-2018, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Someone on tumblr sent me a message that said that there was an article that claimed Taylor's role in John F. Donovan was supposed to be that of Kit's cousin. I don't know who is playing Kit's cousin in the movie or if the part was completely cut but it probably wasn't a huge role.

On a side note, if the Batman thing is still a possibility, or you know just to speculate because there's absolutely nothing else to speculate about, it's basically been confirmed that Henry Cavill is done as Superman (Michael B. Jordan is rumored to be taking over) and seems like Ben Affleck is officially out as Batman too.
Well, I certainly don’t think he’d play Batman. Not after he said two weeks ago he was going back to more character driven parts. Batman is dark and twisty though, he’d play him well if he did.
Old 09-12-2018, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah, after what he just said about being back to playing character roles it doesn't sound like Batman. But I need something to speculate about!

This tweet made me laugh.

Old 09-13-2018, 02:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Yeah, after what he just said about being back to playing character roles it doesn't sound like Batman. But I need something to speculate about!

That is the best!
ThirtyThree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 02:55 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
What a debacle.
Old 09-13-2018, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

There's a ton of speculation out there but after what he said at the church event I just fin dit hard to believe he'd do something like that. Unless it's not as Batman and it's something that he can do a one off or just cameo in these movies where he's not locked into a franchise for ten years.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:

Brilliant!
Old 09-14-2018, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Good possibility that Taylor will be playing in this charity hockey event in New York on October 21st. It was posted, confirmed he would be there then taken down for whatever reason.

I posted the info in the charity/special events thread as well.

Hockey

Last edited by worthyoflove; 09-14-2018 at 06:28 PM
Reply   Post New Thread