Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2015, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Castle♥Beckett [Castle] #6 ~ Because seeing them apart hurts too much!

Welcome to the 6th Castle and Beckett Appreciation Thread

Just stop and stare

"It was nice to meet you, Castle...""
"It's too bad... It would've been great."
"You've no idea..."

"You were right... I had no idea."
"So you liked it?" - "Yeah."

And together they catch killers
She believes in them...
He is more than a partner.

"So whatever happens, whatever you decide…
Katherine Houghton Beckett, will you marry me?"

theshippers:
001. KeepThisaSecret
002. green eyes sparkle
003. Talula78
004. Karma Police
005. ina_am
006. Soleya
007. LeytonForEver!
008. King of Cool
009. fragileღheart
010. Chasing Fireflies
011. Aurora Cormier
012. meen
013. MrღMrsStinsbatskys
014. nilo2207
015. Nessa233
016. Melanie Garcia
017. smeagolkitten
018. like a perfect storm
019. AlwaysCB
020. ennaxor
021. quin611
022. WeBuiltThePyramids
023. Lindsay

Last edited by Lindsay; 10-29-2017 at 01:39 PM
Old 10-26-2015, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftt
Old 10-26-2015, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!
Old 10-26-2015, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

Is everyone okay with the title? It's just how I'm feeling at this particular moment in regards to Caskett, but I'm fine with changing it if y'all'd like?
Old 10-28-2015, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the title
Old 10-28-2015, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

The title is good - but it's making me wonder if I want to start watching the new season. With what's going on in my other shows, I don't think I can take any more angst.

~Heidi
Old 10-28-2015, 08:16 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Jen. Title works for me.
Old 10-29-2015, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
The title is good - but it's making me wonder if I want to start watching the new season. With what's going on in my other shows, I don't think I can take any more angst.
It's not really angst, per se, just a separation of sorts...NOT because they don't love each other madly. Beckett's repeating the "I'm doing this to protect him" shtick unbeknownst to Castle. That's the frustrating part, is that Castle is in the dark with all of this so he doesn't understand what he did wrong?
Old 10-29-2015, 03:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
It's not really angst, per se, just a separation of sorts...NOT because they don't love each other madly. Beckett's repeating the "I'm doing this to protect him" shtick unbeknownst to Castle. That's the frustrating part, is that Castle is in the dark with all of this so he doesn't understand what he did wrong?
Well, I have a long way to catch up before I can really watch this season. The last time I was watching it regularly, Castle and Beckett had just become canon.

~Heidi
Old 10-29-2015, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
Well, I have a long way to catch up before I can really watch this season. The last time I was watching it regularly, Castle and Beckett had just become canon.
Oh my, yes you have quite a lot of catching up to do! But if you keep at it, you'll eventually get there. As much drama as the fandom is making over this change (the new showrunners kinda have their hands tied it sounds like?), the show is still funny & romantic. I have hope it'll all turn out okay in the end.
Old 10-30-2015, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Oh my, yes you have quite a lot of catching up to do! But if you keep at it, you'll eventually get there. As much drama as the fandom is making over this change (the new showrunners kinda have their hands tied it sounds like?), the show is still funny & romantic. I have hope it'll all turn out okay in the end.
As much as I get invested in my ships, I try not to take the drama to heart too much. Since shows finally got the idea that it wasn't the kiss of death to have an on-screen couple actually get together, it doesn't happen too often that the main pair(s) don't wind up end-game. So I usually am optimistic, no matter what changes the writers put characters through.

~Heidi
Old 10-30-2015, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

^ That's the way I see it as well. It's painfully obvious that C&B are endgame, so I just take whatever is thrown their way & am patient enough to wait it out until they're back in each other's arms again.
Old 11-01-2015, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with both of you. every couple goes through obstacles to be together to get that happy ending and I love watching it tbh
Old 11-04-2015, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

I can't wait for intimate moments again. I need some Caskett kisses/sexy time in the near future. I'm going through withdrawal. Hell, they probably are too.
Old 11-05-2015, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

I think we'll get them soon enough, I'm anxious for them, too!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread