Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2018, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
i'm from Europe too but i try to watch the episodes live somehow (maybe with the SKY ticket, don't know yet).
Don't post all the deaths here please. At least not immediately.

Icon by Me
lg238 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes please
Old 10-11-2018, 04:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'll be avoiding specific discussion places till I see it! But I am so worried about Facebook, I have to use it for important work info posted there, and I have people on my friends list from all over the world. I remember people posting about Jon dying before I had seen the episode, but fortunately I was already expecting it as I'd read the books. I have had spoilers from other shows from websites totally unrelated to them people can be so awful and do it on purpose for fun.

I might have to quickly check my work page and then go on a social media blackout till boyfriend & I get home!
Kinky-Cousin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emilia Clarke

I promise I will take a lot of care when GOT airs and I will tag every spoiler etc as good as I can.

EC | ADC

Icon by LxieGrey
Movies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 12:53 PM
New Fan

Hey,any news in here?
I've read the posts,regarding spoilers-well,its exactly the opposite for me.
I miss GOT so much,that there are times I am reading all spoilers on the net(yes,fan fiction,and fake,but still ).
So I dont mind reading them on FB at all.
By the way,I wish I was reading spoilers or some warnings,before the end of Walking Dead,season 6(I think ),because Beth's death was sooo unexpected and illogical.Actually I stopped watching Walking Dead after this season and episode.
Right now,I am not worried for the end of GOT...just want it to start!
Mait@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 01:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] (View Post)
Hey,any news in here?
I've read the posts,regarding spoilers-well,its exactly the opposite for me.
I miss GOT so much,that there are times I am reading all spoilers on the net(yes,fan fiction,and fake,but still ).
So I dont mind reading them on FB at all.
By the way,I wish I was reading spoilers or some warnings,before the end of Walking Dead,season 6(I think ),because Beth's death was sooo unexpected and illogical.Actually I stopped watching Walking Dead after this season and episode.
Right now,I am not worried for the end of GOT...just want it to start!
I just wish they were not posted places for people to see unwillingly. I had the end of HIMYM spoiled and Hershel's death in TWD spoiled in totally unrelated places to the shows, Beth's death was spoiled for me by the TWD facebook page. And there's the lovely web articles that have a gigantic spoiler picture and get shared on social media. I care about GOT a lot, I really don't want to hear what happens before I see it. I'll insist that we watch the finale as soon as we get home

You're not missing much with The Walking Dead, there's been even more stupid deaths. We mainly just watch it because we got this far
Old 10-12-2018, 01:14 PM
New Fan

Yes,I know for TWD,it was just clear the plot line is getting more and more boring,but with Beth ...it was just so stupid.Especially when I was shipping Daryl and Beth then.
Good thing is GOT did not dissapointed in any second or moment,so far.
Mait@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 12:11 AM
Elite Fan

I never watched TWD, only FTWD, but season 4 was very disappointing as well. I just hope the last season of Game of Thrones won't disappoint us. Part of me is really happy the show is coming to an end since 8 seasons are much and so often quality decreases within many seasons and TV shows jump the shark. But not with GOT.
Old 10-14-2018, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i am not happy with the TWD franchise universe at all right now...also not with season 4 of FTWD

i just really hope GOT season 8 won't disappoint us.
Old 10-14-2018, 04:51 AM
Elite Fan

There are many shows which started strong but let down and I was glad for them to end finally. That was never the case with Game of Thrones so far. I think the show is still strong and it will end on a high note.
Old 10-14-2018, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

great new art

Spoiler:

credit: SERIES BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!, Few months now.. (Art by @thefuzzyaya )
Old 10-14-2018, 08:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfully (View Post)
There are many shows which started strong but let down and I was glad for them to end finally. That was never the case with Game of Thrones so far. I think the show is still strong and it will end on a high note.
It had weaker moments in season 2 and also season 5, but it always came back strong.

Icon by Me
lg238 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

credit: http://joneryswarrior.tumblr.com/po...k-2018-day-two
Old 10-15-2018, 02:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I never watched TWD, only FTWD, but season 4 was very disappointing as well. I just hope the last season of Game of Thrones won't disappoint us. Part of me is really happy the show is coming to an end since 8 seasons are much and so often quality decreases within many seasons and TV shows jump the shark. But not with GOT.
Me too. Even if it makes me cry at points it can still be a good ending, I have had some shows severely disappoint me.

Quote:
Some people complain about the last couple of seasons not being as good, but I'm still personally loving it. I much prefer a show ends while it's still good than drags out to the point where it's horribly bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
i am not happy with the TWD franchise universe at all right now...also not with season 4 of FTWD

i just really hope GOT season 8 won't disappoint us.
That death from the last TWD season was frustratingly bad writing, I am not happy with them either. We stopped FTWD but I have definitely heard people being annoyed about recent plot events.

At least most of the deaths of GoT make sense to the plot and don't feel like they're only to shock people. Except Barristan, Barry should have had a way cooler death later in the series imo.
Old 10-15-2018, 04:45 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky-Cousin (View Post)

At least most of the deaths of GoT make sense to the plot and don't feel like they're only to shock people. Except Barristan, Barry should have had a way cooler death later in the series imo.
I agree about the deaths. They are certainly not for shock value but all needed to happen in some way.
Loki92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread