New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2018, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Jonny promoting Acquinted.

jonnykanyon: #BTS on @acquaintedfilm!! Pretty sure @hometeamnatty is telling us here that single tickets go on sale TOMORROW but you can still get ticket packages TODAY to the world premiere of @acquaintedfilm at @whisfilmfest at the link in my bio!! Check out the film’s page @acquaintedfilm for more #BTS and information 📸: @acehicks #WFF18 #standforstory #ittakesavilliage

jonnykanyon: This is me on the set of @acquaintedfilm deeply concerned you don’t have tickets to our WORLD PREMIERE AT @whisfilmfest!!! We are one week away from premiere night and tickets are going fast! Single tickets and ticket packages available at the link in my bio. Hope you can make it!! 📸: @acehicks #wff18 #standforstory #ittakesavilliage #whisfilmfest #bts

jonnykanyon: From insta-boyfriend to insta-producer on the set of @acquaintedfilm. Click the link in my bio, get tickets, come see the film!! Hope to see you at @whisfilmfest! #wff18 #ittakesavillage #standforstory

Keri ~ tumblr ~ Icon: me
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Jonny and Laysla at the first night of Whistler Film Festival.

jonnykanyon: @whisfilmfest night 1. Album cover ✅ #xyz #happybdayhooks

Old 12-02-2018, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

So proud of Jonny and everyone involved with @aquaintedfilm. Congrats!!

Old 12-04-2018, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Friendly Reminder: It's December, and in less than a month (January 1st), our crazy little board will be celebrating it's 5th ANNIVERSARY on !! We'd be honored if you would join the party! Visit the preparation thread HERE and let us know if you would be able to contribute icons, banners, vids, or fanfics... or simply a short testimonial about why the show and this board are so special. Regardless of what you're able to do, feel free to DM me your requests for celebration icons (scenes, ships, characters, etc.) Thanks!!!

Jonny is so happy, and that makes me so happy. Hope we are able to see Acquainted soon!

jonnykanyon: This photo encapsulates everything I feel about celebrating this beautiful film with the beautiful people I was so blessed to make it with. @acquaintedfilm is above and beyond the project I’m most proud of. There are dozens of people not pictured here and to all those that are and aren’t pictured here THANK YOU for giving your heart and soul to make this dream a reality. @hometeamnatty your talent, passion, relentless determination to find the deepest truth in every nuance and your love of film was our North Star and life force. Producing squad you are the army I will always go to battle with. Cast, thank you for your performances and your commitment to baring your most vulnerable parts of your self have made me a better person. Crew, thank your for fighting every obstacle imaginable and investing every ounce of blood, sweat and tears in the service of this story and I am so grateful and in awe of your unwavering talent and strength and you are the reason we were able to make the film with the constraints we had. Getting to work with you all has been the most amazing experience imaginable and I can’t wait to do it again. To everyone who came out and supported, watched, said beautiful words, debated the themes, voted, volunteered, and believed that this film could move people, THANK YOU. Getting to make @Acquainted film has been an embarrassment of riches and it’s changed my life. I love everyone that has touched this film. Thanks @whisfilmfest for giving us an opportunity to share it with the world! To those asking, I promise, we’ll be coming to a city, theatre, TV, phone near you as soon as we can! Lastly, @laysladeo your performance inspires me, breaks my heart and makes me fall in love with you all over again every time I watch it. This whole experience is an embarrassment of riches and I’m overwhelmed with love I have for you all #WFF18 #standforstory

Old 12-08-2018, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Jonny and Laysla attending Mara's onesie game night birthday party with Adelaide, Torrance and Alyssa. Adorable.

Reply   Post New Thread