Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2014, 01:49 PM
Moderator Manager

10,000 Post Celebration: And We're Just Getting Started

{10K}

The Blacklist Board Celebrates 10,000 Posts

Testimonials

I have loved The Blacklist before the first episode aired. I saw the preview all summer long and I was in such anticipation that when it was about to come on, I was so excited, I was on the edge of my seat. From the first moment with Red, I was hooked. I love that we have a board to express our love for the show and that we are celebrating 10K posts. I can't wait for our next milestone of 25K posts. --- Donna (Donna L. Crawford)

Congratulations on celebrating 10K everyone! I'm so glad to be able to celebrate this milestone with the amazing posters and mods of this board. I love posting here because of the friendly atmosphere and everyone is always open to ideas and discussions. I would also like to say a special thank you to the mods, Amy & Asya, for keeping the board active and for always being so nice & welcoming. Here's to more milestones ahead! --- Lindsay (L i N d $ @ y)

I've been a member of for nearly 10 years and in that time I've posted on many boards. However, this is the first time I've truly felt like I belonged to more than just a board. We've created our own little family that supports one another I'm extremely glad to be a part of it. So congratulations on 10K posts The Blacklist board! It's a tremendous milestone and I hope I'm around to celebrate many more. --- Stacie (Stacie18)

The Blacklist has become one of my favorite shows to watch very quickly. I was hooked the moment that Red Reddington entered the FBI headquarters and surrendered, but he only wanted one agent and that was Elizabeth Keen, pretty much a new agent. Red took her on twists and turns throughout the season and I am looking forward to seeing what happens next, there are a lot of questions that went unanswered. Congratulations on reaching 10,000 posts. Thank you for the board being here and for everybody who comes here and posts. --- Jade (Jade Lizabetta Lautner)

I first started getting interested in The Blacklist when the previews started airing. The show surpassed all my expectations and I got hooked from the very first episode. I was so excited when I found the campaign thread to start a board. I joined the campaign and crossed my fingers every month that we would win the poll and our board would be created. My dream came true in April and this amazing board was created and started it’s journey. Posting on this board has been so much fun for me. I love posting on this board and I was so blessed to have the honor of becoming a moderator. All the posters here are amazing and you can truly tell that they love the show and posting on this board. As a moderator I am so thankful for everyone who participates on this board and makes it such a success. This board hasn’t even been open 3 months yet and we are already preparing to celebrate our first big posting milestone. Without our amazing group of posters this would not even be possible. Thank you to everyone who joins in the celebration of this board’s first major achievement. And may the board have many more milestones to celebrate in the future. --- Amy (keroppi)

Anyone who follows the soap-opera-hunger-games that is pilot season knows to take hype with a grain of salt. And The Blacklist was certainly a show with a lot of hype. But hype alone cannot sustain a show. Shows are sustained by the caliber of their writers, the talent of their actors, their ability to constantly surprise, amaze, shock, and delight their audience. And unlike many hyped shows of the past, The Blacklist does that - every week! But more than just being a good show full of great mysteries and exciting new talents, The Blacklist has also brought on the creation of The Blacklist board here at Fanforum. Even after nearly five years I don't think I've ever felt so at home on than I do here at The Blacklist board. Our posters are truly the best. Everyday I click on f434 knowing the board will be filled with exciting new discussions and meticulously thought out theories as well as fun and lively conversation. I'm so proud to be moderating a board with such enthusiastic and friendly posters. It's wonderful to see that this board has been accepting - no more than accepting! Downright welcoming! - of posters with different opinions and viewpoints. And that all our posters here at The Blacklist board respect one another. And look at where all that respect and enthusiasm has led us... to 10,000 posts! Happy 10K, everyone! Thank you all so much for helping us reach this wonderful milestone. And let's keep it up! Post those crazy theories! Crack those silly jokes! Ship all those doomed ships! Because 10,000 is only the beginning. There are so many more celebrations to come and you're the reason for that. Thank you! --- Asya (Nekoshoujo)

Icons

Nekoshoujo (Asya)

b4dark (Tania)

Milestones
9/25/13 Original Campaign Thread for The Blacklist is created by SLAT92
03/31/14 The Blacklist Board Opens
05/18/14 Amy Appointed as Moderator
05/21/14 First Board-Wide Rewatch: Season 1
06/08/14 Asya Appointed as Moderator
06/22/14 The Blacklist Passed 3 Month Trial
06/22/14 The Blacklist Moves to it's Permanent Category

6/29/14 10,000 Posts!

roominthecastle

Banners

Thank You For Making This Board Amazing!

Last edited by One Thing Remains; 06-29-2014 at 07:02 PM
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

Congratulations! We did it
Old 06-29-2014, 07:03 PM
Moderator Manager

Thank you to all our amazing posters who made this celebration possible
Old 06-29-2014, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congratulations and you're so welcome. I am so happy to be a part of this board.
Old 06-29-2014, 10:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Yay, we did it! The amazing part is we did it during hiatus season. I'm really glad to be part of this board. It is really like being a part of something special.
Stacie18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congratulations on reaching your first milestone lovely OP well done

STAN LEE | (1922 - 2018)
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:00 AM
Moderator Manager

thank you everyone
Old 06-30-2014, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome.
Old 06-30-2014, 12:03 AM
Moderator Manager

Congrats on 10K everyone!

I love this board and everyone here. Amazing testimonials and (because I'm emotional today), perhaps I might have shed a tear with Amy & Asya's testimonials. *sniff*

If you all don't mind, I brought over some Gryffindors to celebrate. LOL.

"Do you know why I admire you Newt?
You do not seek power." - Albus Dumbledore

dw | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG!! It's here!!!!!!!

Congrats everyone

This icon is awesome, Tom plays innocent well

Thanks for the testimonials they are beautiful!

Last edited by b4dark; 06-30-2014 at 01:40 AM
b4dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 01:05 AM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Congrats on 10k! Great OP.
dancing in the rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Congrats
Old 06-30-2014, 06:17 AM
Master Fan

I love that the 10,000 post was in the Red/Liz thread.
Old 06-30-2014, 06:59 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Congratulations on your milestone!
Old 06-30-2014, 07:11 AM
Graphics Team

Congrats on 10k everyone! Gorgeous OP.
➤ Jac | Join CL
Mazikeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread