Old 03-27-2017, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

100.000 Posts Celebration: "So you want to go to the party?"

Celebrating
100,000 posts
at The Blacklist!

After almost 3 years we reached our 5th milestone.
We posted a 100,000 times on this board! Can you believe it?!
Without all you wonderful posters, this milestone would not be possible.
Thank you all so much for being a part of this wonderful board.
We celebrate this milestone not just as fans of The Blacklist, but as
a community built upon respect for each other.
May we have many more milestones to come!
- Kris & Miranda -

Our Journey
[ 100,000 POSTS IN THREE YEARS ]

September 25, 2013 → Campaign Thread for The Blacklist is created.
April 1, 2014 → The Blacklist Board opens
April 1, 2014 → NikNak, otherwise, and s e r e n i t y appointed as Temporary Moderators
May 18, 2014 → Amy appointed as Moderator
May 21, 2014 → First board-wide rewatch: Season 1
June 8, 2014 → Asya appointed as Moderator
June 22, 2014 → The Blacklist passed 3 month trial
June 22, 2014 → The Blacklist moves to it's permanent category
June 29, 2014 → 10.000 posts!
January 11, 2015 → Kris appointed as Moderator
February 18, 2015 → 25.000 posts!
April 1, 2015 → 1 Year Anniversary!
August 30, 2015 → Miranda appointed as Moderator
September 20, 2015 → 50.000 posts!
December 15, 2015 → The board is customized
April 1, 2016 → 2 Year Anniversary!
July 11, 2016 → 75.000 posts!
March 28th, 2017 → 100.000 posts!

The Blacklist Awards
[ AND THE AWARD GOES TO... ]

Most Dedicated Poster | Miranda
Best Source For News | Kris
Poster You'd Most Like To Meet | Marilyn
Most Dirty Minded | Aga & Marilyn
Most Creative Poster | Miranda
Most Creative with Thread Titles | Donna
Most Helpful Poster | Kris
Best New Poster | Paula
Best Theories | Susana
Most Fun Member | Marilyn
Fastest Poster | Paula
Best Gamer | Donna

The Blacklist Q&A
[ GET TO KNOW US A LITTLE BETTER ]

Marilyn (Fangirl49)
Which is your favorite storyline and why?
My favorite storyline was Red and Liz on the run together because we got to see them really get to know each other, and I thought become friends. I thought Liz came to trust Red.

What is your most anticipated mythology, that should be solved and why?
For me, the most anticipated mythology to be solved is what happened to Red's family and what happened to turn his life upside down. I want to know what drives him and I want to know if the Christmas Eve story is true.

What is your favorite quote of the show and why?
My favorite quote is the one where Red talks about the problem with drawing lines in the sand is with a breath of air they disappear. I think that can be true of anything or any situation you find yourself in.

Who is your favorite actor and why?
My favorite actor is not James Spader.... Ok that was a lie. James Spader. He just brings so much to the show. His whole characterization of Red is so strong that it draws you into the character and the show

Who is your favorite actress and why?
My favorite actress is Megan Boone. Even though I get frustrated with Liz, I still like Megan.
Aga (witch123)
Liz and Red. I want to know how they are connected.

What happen at the night of fire. Why? because it will answer a lot of questions.

I don't have favourite one. I love all the quotes with humour specially Red ones.

James Spider, he is amazing actor. He can use his body,language to express the emotional part of the character, which he is playing.

I don't have any

Donna (Chace's Only Kitten)
Any Tom & Liz storyline because I like how they are together.

If Red is Liz's father and because I want to know.

Raymond 'Red' Reddington: "I have no interest in cases that I have no interest in."

James Spader because he is amazing as Red.

Megan Boone because she is the best on the show.

Paula (girl under the floor)
Tom & Liz. I'm very well aware that not everyone is, but I'm a big fan of Tom. And I'm a big fan of their relationship. Whilst there are several episodes and moments I absolutely loved that maybe have nothing to do with the two of them and whilst I absolutely love the relationship between Liz & Red as well, my favorite storyline has to be the relationship between Tom & Liz.

Who Red is to Liz. There is so much speculation going on about this! And it remains a question for so long. Red is willing to do just about anything for Liz. There must be a why. And because he said he'd never lie to her, I'm choosing to believe that statement. So I'm not thinking he's her father. But I really, really badly want to know; what then? What is she to him that he cares so freaking much?

"I believe I will always do whatever I feel I have to do to keep you alive." I love it. I'm a big fan of protectiveness. It shouldn't be overboard, the person being protected should definitely have free choice, but the fact that someone is willing to protect you, that just gets to me every time. Everything about the quote and the scene, I just love it.

James Spader. Red's a criminal. But James makes him so likable and even lovable. I love his dry wit, his facial expressions. This man was born for this role.

I tend to favor male characters/actresses or females. So this question is actually a bit harder. I'll just go with Megan I think.

Kris (Lauren Helen Graham)
Wow, this one is hard... I think my favorite storyline would be the Fulcrum one. We were introduced to the Cabal, it was Red trying to protect Lizzie and her true identity, it gave us snippets of the past and much more. I love this about the Fulcrum storyline so much.

This one is easy. It would be the Red and Liz connection. Is he her father or is he not. If not, who is he to her and why would he risk his life several times to save her? It's been this relationship that drew me into the ban of the show and there is nothing else that I want so desperately an answer for. This bond is so special and I hope that the solution of this mythology will keep it that way. That's what they own us I think.

This one is hard as well. As much as I love the drawing lines in the sand one, I think I'll go with this one: "It's the children the world almost breaks, who grow up to save it." I can't really describe what's so beautiful about it, maybe the fact that these children, who are so damaged and broken, are sometimes these who become the best people in the world. It's the fascinating fact that no matter what happens to a child, it still has the ability to grow into something the child him-/herself wants to be. It speaks of the strength of these children to not use their past as an excuse for what they became but for it to be the example of what they don't want to be. It's just beautiful. And I can to some degree rely on it because my childhood wasn't always happy times but I experience really bad things, too. That's another reason why it's so appealing to me.

My favorite actor on the show of course would be James Spader. Yeah, I know this answer couldn't have been anybody else except him because he simply is fantastic. He kind of IS Red and I can't think of any other actor bringing so much emotion, so much humor, so much dedication to this role than James. And hey, don't forget his hands...

Wow, that's a tie between two for me honestly... But I'll go with Lotte Verbeek. I know, she was only in three episodes of the show so far, but damn it, her portrayal of Katarina Rostova is just perfection! I never really was fond of Katarina Rostova by what we knew about her but when Lotte first appeared on screen in that role, I was rendered speechless. She made me love this character with all my heart and I think no other actress would have been able to do that.

Miranda (Miranda)
Honestly, this is so hard for me to answer cause there were so many amazing storylines on this show but if I have to pick one, I would have to go with The Cabal storyline. It was so interesting to see who was in the Cabal, what their goal is/was and who you could trust and more importantly who you couldn't trust. I am sad that this storyline has died but I really hope they pick it back up cause I don't think we are done with it so hopefully we haven't seen the last of it.

If Red is Liz's father. I have been waiting for an answer to that question for 4 years and it's about time that question gets answered and that they give us irrefutable evidence that he is or isn't her father. And if he isn't her father, I want to know what his connection is to Liz. Who Liz is to him and why he goes to these great lengths to keep her safe.

"When you love someone you have no control. That’s what love is – being powerless." Sometimes when you love somebody so much you want to do everything in your power to make sure that that person doesn't get hurt but you can't always do something about it. Sometimes loving someone means letting them go and be powerless to what happens to them.

James Spader. He is so charismatic and he instantly draws you into the show with his presence. Even when he doesn't say anything. There is nobody than can play Red like James does.

Megan Boone. Even though I don't always like Liz anymore, Megan is such an amazing and talented actress. Liz has been through so much on the show and Megan can play it all. Happy, sad, depressed, everything.

Celebration Icons
[ MADE BY AGA & PAULA ]

OP credit; Layout: Miranda | Banners: Miranda (1,2), Paula (3), Aga (4) | Icons: Aga & Paula | Gifs: Aga | Questions: Kris

Last edited by Miranda; 06-30-2017 at 07:41 AM
Miranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Fan Art

Thanks for the thread!
Wiehoooo!!!
I love Everything about the OP!

Party time!
Old 03-28-2017, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Party party party!

We did so great ya'll! 100.000 posts! Thank you so much to everybody that makes this board what it is! You are all so amazing and I love each and everyone of you!

Old 03-28-2017, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

Aga and I are sharing most dirty minded. Rotflmao!!

The other awards are so very sweet. I just love you guys!!

The OP is amazing and beautiful.
Old 03-28-2017, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Kris and I couldn't choose between you guys so we decided on a tie.
Old 03-28-2017, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

I just really don't know why you both thought of me in that context.
Old 03-28-2017, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

You two very the first and only people who came to our minds, although you are starting to corporate us too.
Old 03-28-2017, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

Blaming your corruption on us? Where is Aga? She needs to help me.
Old 03-28-2017, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats on 100K
3/7 & 15/7
Ingrid
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 01:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

Congrats on 100K!

Steph/credit: spacekru
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 01:29 PM
Addicted Fan

I am not only one with the most dirty mind then , Marilyn you naughty girl
Congratulation to everybody we make it, i love the OP
Old 03-28-2017, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Thanks Steph and Ingrid.

No definitly not Aga.
Old 03-28-2017, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats on 100K.

Beautiful OP!
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

I only see one mistake on the awards. You left off Best Moderators! For Miranda and Kris.
Old 03-28-2017, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

First of all BIG CONGRATULATIONS to all of us!!!! I can't believed we reached the 100k!

And of course thanks so much to every single of pur posters. Without you, the board would never have made it and it wouldn't be what it is now. You make the place what it is and that's why we love it here so much.

Marilyn and Aga You two deserved the award of the most dirtiest mind. Have you read some of your posts lately? And us poor and innocent posters just couldn't resist but to join

Aww, Marilyn That's super sweet of you. Thanks so much and honestly, I'm sure we wouldn't even have come up with this kind of award

Thanks to everyone for the congrats!
Lauren Helen Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread