Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2017, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

1x05: "BOREALIS 301" [The Blacklist: Redemption] Episode Discussion Thread (03/23/2017 @ 10PM)

1x05 | Borealis 301
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

[SIZE="1"]Image by Miranda

episode synopsis
On the hunt for a ring of ruthless thieves who steal classified material, Tom (Ryan Eggold) and Mr. Solomon (Edi Gathegi) must go undercover on an international flight they believe will be hijacked. Howard (Terry O'Quinn) urges Tom to find proof of a conspiracy orchestrated by Scottie (Famke Janssen).

Last edited by Miranda; 06-30-2017 at 07:04 AM
Lauren Helen Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Fan Art

Thanks for the thread

I've caught up in time

Also, thanks for putting the synopsis in that grey color I never watch promos or read synopsis so easy to scroll past
Old 03-23-2017, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

That's awesome, Paula. I never even considered that putting the synopsis in this light color could help people stay free from any information about the episode

And you're welcome. I can't wait to discuss this one with you!
Old 03-23-2017, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Thanks for starting this one. I still have to watch 1x04 so I will watch these two after each other.

What a weird title though..

So cool that you got caught up Paula!
Old 03-24-2017, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Did anyone else reach for Solomons hand as he flew out the plane? Wow. He is lethal, and his story about his mother was really something. I like lethal Solomon as long as I forget what he did to Liz.

Solomon and Tom were stewardesses. Rotflmao and arguing stewardesses at that.

The beginning where they let the gas off in the bank and that child hugged the guard. That just touched me. Then the guard just left him there. People are so evil.

What an ending. He was just about to tell Scottie until he saw that comic. Then he said he and Liz were struggling. Was that just a cover or is there some truth to it

Solomon has Howard. Omg. Now what?
Old 03-25-2017, 03:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I loved this episode! Tom and Solomon were on fire and I loved them as stewards! The way Tom was with that girl was sweet.

I didn't grab his hand but I was like; OMG what's happening. He can't die but of course it's Solomon, he is like a cat who has 9 lives.

That ending yes! I thought Howard was lying after he didn't decode the message but then Tom saw the comic book at Scottie's office and he knew he was right! I am so glad that he saw it in time and that he didn't tell Scottie he is her son.

I wonder what Solomon and Scottie are going to do to Howard.
Old 03-25-2017, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

A really fantastic episode again. This show got me hooked

First of all the child scene from the beginning. It was soooo sad and Marilyn, it touched me as well. I really thought he might take that child with him but really didn't... He simply left him and all the rest in there to die. That's so sick! How can people do something like that?

Tom and Solomon were amazing as stewardesses I loved them and them arguing, for example about the safety instructions The west, just fantastic!

And I somehow didn't feel like holding Solomon's hand when he got off the plane because I thought he was going to save his ass while he leaves Tom behind in the crashing plane... Hm, I somehow got it completely different.

Yeah, I knew that Howard wasn't crazy. I knew it the whole time! And damn it, Tom, that was really close to making a BIG mistake. Although it was too late that Tom figured out the coded message and Howard was being captured or whatever by Solomon, he knows now.
Old 03-25-2017, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

I didn't expect him to fall off the plane. Ithought he would catch himself first.
Old 03-26-2017, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I expected Solomon to save his own ass as well when he was securing himself to one of the terrorists and leave Tom on the plane but it's good that he didn't.
Old 03-26-2017, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Yes, it's really good that it didn't turn to be like that It would have been so typical for Solomon honestly but he didn't have another choice. He wouldn't have had a chance to stay in the plane at all...
Old 03-27-2017, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

No this was his only option. If he hadn't done this he would have fallen out off the plane and he would have ended up dead and there were times I wanted Solomon dead but not anymore.
Old 03-27-2017, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Same here The time I wanted him dead is over. Although I'm not sure how it might change with him getting his fingers on Howard... We'll see
Old 03-27-2017, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

It depends on what he is going to do with Howard.
Old 03-28-2017, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

That's for sure I somehow assume that Solomon was just the one carrying out the plans... As soon as Howard is where Scottie wants him, she'll take over.
Old 03-29-2017, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

I think Solomon is super loyal to Scottie at the moment... Well as loyal as he can get.

I also think that had Tom come clean to Scottie, things would have cleared up faster but for the sake of the plot the mystery continues.
Reply   Post New Thread