Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2015, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I loved Liz's outfit in this episode too! She looked very good.

But if Audrey wouldn't have visited Ressler they wouldn't have got back together. Yes she would have still been alive but than we probably would have never met her in the first place and we did get to see a whole other side of Ressler when she died. Of course it is sad that she had to die and I do think Ressler blamed himself for Audrey's death.
Old 08-08-2015, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Miranda, on the outfit!

Yeah, that's true... First we saw a Ressler acting on his feelings, being in love, trying to make things right that at first really went wrong in his relationship.
And after her death we got the angry, the really gray side of Ressler which was awesome!
Lauren Helen Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I wonder if there will ever be an episode that will top this one for me.
Old 08-09-2015, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Is this one your fav or 1x09? For me it's 1x09 although this one came really close to beat the other one. Both Anslo Garrick ones were stunning and I'm wondering if something similar is awaiting us for this mid-season finale

I'm wondering why at the end at this episode Lizzie asked Red if he's her father... Why especially then? Because he traded his life for hers?
Old 08-10-2015, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

It was both but if I really have to choose it would be 1x09.

Maybe she asked him because he came out of the box for her?
Old 08-16-2015, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Yeah, I can see that being the reason as well... Especially since she saw that they had shot Luli and she for sure knew that Luli was important and really close to Red. He would have killed Ressler for her. And when they were in the ambulance he even helped her to get out. AND he called her to let her know that he'll be there if she needed him I think all of this and Sam's death not too long ago made her ask that question.
Old 08-16-2015, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I agree. All things considered if I was Liz I would ask myself the same question. In this episode I was convinced that he lied to her and that he was her father but now I know better.
Old 07-21-2016, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

credit to Miranda

So, guys, it's about time for a re-watch, right? And since we love the good old times so much, we'll start from scratch!

You'll have until Sunday to watch this episode and hopefully discuss it with us here and on the board in general. I'm so excited about what we'll find out that we might have missed before!

Enjoy!
Old 07-22-2016, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Part 2! Still think that part 1 is my favorite but this was amazing as well!
Old 07-23-2016, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I think part 1 better than part 2 as well And it's definitely my fav episode of season 1!

Since I was lying back I just watched part 1 and I'll see this one today or tomorrow, we'll see.
Old 07-24-2016, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Watched this last night. Loved seeing it again. I watched it 4 times I total now. The Anslo Garrick episodes are the ones I've seen the most.
Old 07-25-2016, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

I love this too. Liked seeing Red communicate with his eyes with Lizzie in the ambulance. She was looking at him to see what to do. I love the scene where Red is hanging from the chain and Anslo is taunting him and he blows him a kiss.

We met Mr Kaplan. And I'm back to why did she betray Red like she did. I liked her so much. Watching her in this episode reminds me how much. My orders are to protect you and find my employer. Notice Lizzie came first.
Old 07-25-2016, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I saw the episode yesterday, too I loved it as well and look what I discovered (thought I'd bring it over here as well):

Btw, about another question that we had that we thought weren't answered... The question about who the apple man and the other guys were coming from. They were hired by the Cabal, that's for sure now. Because this one guy, that Liz and Kaplan stole the car from they checked the locations in the navigation system. And there was the address of that church. The church that used to be a blacksite... So he was there, the same place that Red was captured and who else besides the Cabal would know where they brought Red?
Besides, it explains why they knew about Liz's connection to Red right away and judging that Tom wasn't working for him... They tried to find out more by observing Liz Diane and Alan are members of the Cabal and we know both know about the arrangement he has with the FBI and that he only works with Liz. It came from them and we could have figured that out before Just saying.

I really loved the moment when Red and Liz were in the ambulance and she was chasing the car after she escaped. It was so awesome.
And how she wanted to find him and protect him. That was a Liz that we hadn't seen before.

Besides, we were introduced to Alan Fitch And Diane Fowler being the mole and faking all that stuff... Wow, pretty good now in retrospective.

And Liz trusted Aram
Old 07-26-2016, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

Good catch, Kris! I knew they had to be working for the Cabal but could not figure out how.

I loved the phone call from Red to Liz at the end.
Old 07-26-2016, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

We met so many people in this episode. Mr. Kaplan, Fitch!

That is a great catch Kris! See I love it how we discover new things with all that we know now about the Cabal and just in general!
Reply   Post New Thread