Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2014, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

1x21: "BERLIN" Episode Discussion Thread (05/05/14 @ 10PM)

1x21 | Berlin
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

x

episode synopsis
LIZ, AT THE END OF HER ROPE, REALIZES SHE CAN’T TRUST ANYONE – Liz refuses to work with Red after discovering the truth about the death of her father. Seeking to make amends and force Liz to see him, Red brings the FBI a case they can’t ignore. Meanwhile, Liz reveals what she knows about Tom's secret life to the FBI.

Last edited by Miranda; 09-03-2016 at 04:20 AM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 10:16 PM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for this new discussion thread, Matt.

Looking forward to this ep. I hope I can watch ASAP.

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The man behind it all arrives tonight on The Blacklist

Old 05-05-2014, 09:53 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for that.
Old 05-06-2014, 10:50 AM
Addicted Fan

This episode was so good I really want to know how Berlin is related to all of this!

And is Tom sick?? His nose was bleeding….
Old 05-06-2014, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

not sure he was all badass last night catching killing his tail . Lizzy and Red having to work for each other, Red reaching out to give Liz the portfolio on Tom . Liz coming 100% clean on her fake husband.
Why would they even question her loyalty, the FBI had Tom vetted ,early in the season., They have the databases to use ,. Liz figuring out Red was using the FBI and Liz to elimnate his enemies.

This was a episode that have to watch once more , so intense so much going on at once ..

Last edited by Logan; 05-06-2014 at 08:53 PM
Old 05-06-2014, 08:30 PM
Passionate Fan

This episode bumped Anslo Garrick Pt 1 as my favorite episode of the season. It was really good. Wow.
Stacie18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 09:45 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAT92 (View Post)
And is Tom sick?? His nose was bleeding….
I was wondering the same thing.
Old 05-06-2014, 10:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow, amazing episode! One I will definitely have to watch again before the finale

I have to wonder what Lizzie saw in Sam's file that made her change her mind about turning Red in??? Perhaps it just showed how sick and close to death he actually was and so Lizzie believed Red's reasoning for killing him, or perhaps it showed something else. But Sam did lie to her and told her he was okay when really he was on the brink of death, so Lizzie never actually knew that Red could have been telling the truth, so maybe that's all it was.

The last scene between Red & Lizzie... wow. What a shot to the feels. I feel like every single episode of this series is "finale worthy", which makes me absolutely terrified of just what the finale will have in store! Eeek!
Old 05-07-2014, 02:43 PM
MST Manager

It's going to be epic.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:48 AM
Moderator Manager

I've just seen the ep and it was wonderful. I got an Anslo Garrick kind of feel to it (with Red's speech and all).

I felt bad for Red actually because Liz was very hell-bent on not talking to him until she finally figured out all of the Blacklist are connected to whomever Red wants to take down.

And though I don't think Liz' resignation is going to push through, it was nice to see Ressler & Meera's genuine reactions to it. I would've preferred to see a reaction from Aram too.

I still don't know what to make of Tom, we only got one scene from him and we still don't know which 'bad guys' he works for.

I cannot wait for the season finale on Monday what with that burning plane falling from the sky which happens to have the person targeting Red (who is under the cape for now).

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There is a NBC post Ep 21 video , with the Executive producers/ creators . They tease "lots of bloodshed people will die " Even the clip , I felt it teased way to much bad stuff for the finale ...

Last edited by Logan; 05-09-2014 at 04:07 PM
Old 05-08-2014, 05:32 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for letting us know about it.
Old 07-27-2015, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

1x21 | Berlin
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

x

The episode s y n o p s i s ;

Quote:
LIZ, AT THE END OF HER ROPE, REALIZES SHE CAN’T TRUST ANYONE – Liz refuses to work with Red after discovering the truth about the death of her father. Seeking to make amends and force Liz to see him, Red brings the FBI a case they can’t ignore. Meanwhile, Liz reveals what she knows about Tom's secret life to the FBI.

The p r o m o ;

Discuss & Enjoy!
Old 07-27-2015, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

The OP is updated and therewith season 1 is almost done

I loved this episode. I somehow seem to love all of them so far besides of a few single ones...

Liz really was about to break the deal she had with the FBI and Red and he was about to deliver him to his death. Man, that was all so heartbreaking, him having killed Sam although we knew that he did it because his best friend wanted it and we knew how hard it was on him... On the other side, that pain Liz felt... I'm sure it was such a betrayal, she thought she could trust Red and then something like that happens. She was so hurt, it was unbelievable and I would have been, too, if I was her.
Lauren Helen Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread