Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2015, 12:51 AM
Moderator Manager

2x10: "LUTHER BRAXTON: CONCLUSION" Episode Discussion Thread (02/05/15 @ 9PM)

2x10 | Luther Braxton: Conclusion
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

x

episode synopsis
As chaos ensues at the Factory leaving the fate of Red and the task force unknown, FBI boss Cooper struggles to rescue his team from the detention facility. Meanwhile, it’s a race against time to stop Luther Braxton from attaining confidential information.

Last edited by Miranda; 09-04-2016 at 05:10 AM
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 01:41 AM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for getting this started Amy! I can't wait to watch this right away after that very anxiety-inducing part 1.

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Amy, thanks so much for starting the thread I as well am so excited about the episode already. Definitely going to watch it before work on Friday morning as well
Lauren Helen Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

TFTNT Amy! Can't wait for this episode. I am so exited and I got the day of on Friday so I can watch the episode first thing Friday morning!
Old 02-03-2015, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Miranda, you should get up at 5.30 am like me so I have somebody to discuss it with before going to work Joking of course
Old 02-03-2015, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I think you are awesome Kris but I am not gonna get up at 5.30, that is way too early! Are you gonna start your work later again or not?
Old 02-04-2015, 12:45 AM
Moderator Manager

I may be able to watch this ep right away since it's technically Friday over here when we get it and I have no plans (for now) on Friday.

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 02-04-2015, 03:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well while I normally get up around 5.30 on work days, I don't have time to watch the episode before work.

I guess I will watch it late Friday night. Can't wait to see more bad ass Red.

Do the right thing, do the right thing - Do it all the time, do it all the time - Make yourself right, never mind them - Don't you know you're not the only one suffering- They say it's nothing but that ain't the reality - They may take us on but they can never take us easy - TBL Task Force
Ceta_Cea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 03:37 AM
Moderator Manager

I absolutely can not wait for this episode
Old 02-04-2015, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Yeah, I'll start work an hour later again... If I wouldn't I would have to get up at about 4/4.30 which I actually did with one of the tv shows I was obsessed with. But no, I just told my boss I'd be there later on on Friday.

Miranda, then I'll keep a close look at the board for you to post when you've seen it

Lindsay, that's awesome!!!
Old 02-04-2015, 11:34 PM
Moderator Manager

that's awesome that your job is so flexible Kris

Tomorrow is the big day
Old 02-05-2015, 01:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Yeah, it really is... I normally can start at any time from 7 am and work until 7 pm so I am able to set the start time whenever I want to if there are not appointments and stuff. And since my first appointment tomorrow isn't before 10 am it's okay

Less than 24 hours!!!
Old 02-05-2015, 04:15 AM
Moderator Manager

Okay this sucks, I won't be able to watch it right away and will only properly watch it on Saturday. Waaaaahhh. I'm already anxious about what will happen.

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 02-05-2015, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Oh no!!! Lindsay, why is that?! I'm sorry to hear that but hey, then you won't have to wait as long for the next episode to air
Old 02-06-2015, 12:58 AM
Moderator Manager

oh wow Lindsay That does really suck

Ok I didn't like the conclusion as much as the first half. It was interesting that the Mr. Fitch replacement was behind the whole Luther Braxton mission. He is going to be trouble for Red for sure.

The Fulcrum seems to be in Liz's teddy bear of all places. I didn't see that coming. But I think judging by the argument that Liz's mom may have known that it was hidden or somehow attached to her daughter because she seemed really mad about that.

I couldn't really see anything in Liz's vision. When she came to she said that Reddington was there. I don't understand how she could have known that. I didn't see his face or hear his voice during the illusions. I expected to get more out of those scenes than what we got. I did not recognize any voices or faces. I guess Liz's dad is the one who stole the fulcrum in the first place. And then to top it all off everything we learned could be wrong because of the fact that her memory was previously jacked with. So everyone she remembers could have actually been playing a different role and things may not have worked out how she remembers.

Basically these writer's once again gave us something and then ripped the rug out from under us and said psych - maybe not.

So Liz's real name is Masha? I have never heard that name before. I figured her name wasn't Liz but I wasn't expecting Masha

I did feel really bad for Liz at the end when she realized that she was nothing more than a means to an end for Red. He needs to fulcrum in his possession to live and Liz is the key to the fulcrum. I am still hoping there is at least a little bit more to their connection that than. You could tell that she was really hurt by finding that out. And Red's "it's just not that simple" isn't really going to help the situation.

Ok this dang show is so getting on my nerves when it comes to whether or not Red is her father. On tonight's show they once again gave us conflicting info that hinted at the possibility that he is her dad and the possibility that he isn't.

The reason that Red can't be her dad:

- Liz's dad would know where the fulcrum is and wouldn't need Liz's help finding it because he's the one who hid it. Unless of course Liz was remember their roles reversed and it was really her mom who stole the fulcrum and that's why Red doesn't know where it is.

The reason that Red can be her dad:

- Liz remembers leaving her dad behind on the ground burning which would explain all the burn marks on her dad. But this explanation only works is Liz is remember correctly. And I hate love the way the Dr tells her that he memories are scrambled and she may not be remember who performed what role that night because her memories had been jacked with previously. So it could have been someone other than her dad burning on the ground

Blarg! this show just keeps trying to confuse me and keep me going in circles

Also I would really like to know what Cooper's Dr was telling him about his disease. His wife looked pretty upset by the news. I hope they let us know what's going on soon.

I did not like the fact that Red kept pushing her to get the info out instead of stopping the dr. It did seem like in that particular moment that the information on where the fulcrum is (which is the bluff keeping Red alive) was more important to him than Liz and her safety.

Red did say that things weren't that simple about the night of the fire and everything to do with Liz so it's possible that things were not the way that they seemed. I really hope that they redeem Red from this and show us or give us a reason why Liz IS important to Red and not just a means to an end to get what he needs for his own survival.

Things I liked:

Seeing Dembe was great - I do wish he had some lines though.

The Samar and Aram reunion scene was amazing I think it's pretty obvious that Aram is very smitten with Samar

Watching Ressler try to find her.

Things I didn't like:

- The vision and information obtained by them was labeled as possibly worthless since Liz may not be remember that night or any involved correctly.

- the fact that Red did not work with Ressler and the gang to find Liz

- Red beating the crap out of the guy that wanted money for the info on Braxton

- Red putting his need of finding the fulcrum above Liz

- How hurt Liz was by the revelation that Red was keeping her close because of her knowledge of the fulcrum.

- No Tom
Reply   Post New Thread