Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2015, 01:12 AM
Moderator Manager

2x12: "THE KENYON FAMILY" Episode Discussion Thread (02/19/15 @ 9PM)

2x12 | The Kenyon Family
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

x

episode synopsis
THE TASK FORCE INVESTIGATES THE DISAPPEARANCE OF A POLYGAMOUS CULT LEADER "JUSTIN KENYON". - When Red tips Liz off on the disappearance of Justin Kenyon, a polygamous cult leader with dangerous shipping containers buried on his property, the task force sets out to investigate. Meanwhile Red utilizes his sources to appease Fitch’s last words and travels to track down his hidden safe.

Last edited by Miranda; 09-04-2016 at 05:13 AM
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 01:45 AM
Moderator Manager

TFTNT Amy!

I'll be late watching this one again.

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 07:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm going to watch the new episodes on Friday. Friday is my "watch the new weekly episodes of my favourite Shows"-day.

Do the right thing, do the right thing - Do it all the time, do it all the time - Make yourself right, never mind them - Don't you know you're not the only one suffering- They say it's nothing but that ain't the reality - They may take us on but they can never take us easy - TBL Task Force
Ceta_Cea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

TFTNT Amy! I am gonna watch it Friday morning. It's gonna be the first thing I do when I wake up
Old 02-18-2015, 10:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Can't wait! I'll have to wait until Friday to watch it too.
ChellyChelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

TFTNT, Amy

I'll start work later again and watch it first thing in the morning! I can't wait!
Lauren Helen Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 05:38 AM
Moderator Manager

Enjoy the new ep tonight everyone!

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

best part of the ep was tom in the promo! *BOOP*
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Watching the episode was the first thing I did tomorrow! I loved the episode but sometimes it did creep me out.

I just loved how they started out with Cooper and his wife. I didn't think they would pick up this SL so soon again but I am glad they did. The look on his face when he told the Attorney General that he has health issues and that it is bad. So sad. When he got the phone call he was accepted for the trail I really thought that was gonna be the end of it. Thank god the his friend got him into the trail! I hope he will be alright eventually. I just wonder if he will tell his team.

Ressler and Liz were a good team tonight!. Especially when they were both caputured and Liz could get the gun because of what Ressler did! Sad we didn't get to see more of them.

Ressler and the girl were cute! He was so sweet to her, trying to protect her!
I wish that we could have seen more of that scene though. When Ressler was walking in the container and he saw the all the pills he's scared me a bit. I know threre was someone there in the container with him so he would have never taking them but te look on his face when he saw all the pills just scared me. Thank god we wasn't badly injured when those people took him!

Liz walking in those woods all alone that scared me too. Thank god nothing bad happened to her, I was really scared that something would happen to her.

I loved Samar in tonights episode! She did so good when she walked over to the van and started talking with that little boy. I loved that scene! She also looked amazing in this episode. And Samar contacting Red again!

Red was hilarious in this episode! Especially his scenes with Glenn were His tone and just the things he said! "Glenn, I'm upset!"
Didn't think that Glenn could find the safe. I wonder who the guy on the phone was when Red called the number that was on the card. God knows what is gonna come out of that.

Red and Liz what can I say. He is trying so hard to gain her trust again and she keeps turning him down. When she told him to stop trying and stop hoping that things were gonna get better between them, that just broke my heart.
Old 02-20-2015, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I saw the episode this morning as well and it was really creepy, wasn't it? But I loved it for that creepiness

The Blacklister of the week... Wow, nothing to say. It's really creepy to have an episode about such a cult and it's so scary. To know that such people really exist. I really can't blame his son killing all of them since they were abandoned in the woods. Really unbelievable they survived in the first place.

Samar She was soooo great in that episode. I love her already. One of my fav characters of the show. But no Samar/Aram sadly.

Cooper... I loved that it started with him and his wife, that they even included his wife, I was waiting therefore for ages and there she was. Now I need to see his kids. But it was so sad... I'm really happy he decided to sign up for the trail and when he was put down I could have cried. Gladly this old friend of his helped him. Still, we don't know what he's suffering but sounds like cancer, doesn't it? By what the wife pointed out a therapy would turn him into...

And Ressler again. It's just so hilarious that he's always the one beat up, kidnapped or whatever... No wonder I can't really take him serious.

Liz walking the woods along really was so scary! I would have died for sure. Especially after the shot PD officer

Red and Glenn It was sooo amazing! And that he took him with him to Russia, so cool! And when they were in the wrong room!

Now, who was on the phone and what did Red fetch from the car? Does the key that he got from the Front open that box?

Red and Lizzie, no words... My heart is broken. He bought her an apartment because he as well sees that she can't keep staying in that motel room. But she sounded so broken when she said that to him as well.
Old 02-20-2015, 01:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

This episode was sooo creepy. I'm so glad I watched it first and not right before I go to sleep. I already knew something was off when I heard Kenyon telling the story of Lot and his daughters. The way he was telling it made me cringe. That was when I got the feeling that something was very very wrong with that "church". Poor children..

I think Cooper has some kind of cancer. Now I hope the clinical trial will help him, but I guess it is just some kind of lucky try. Did anyone else feel like Aram was trying to eavesdropping on Cooper when he got the phone call from the doc? Not sure if it was intentional, to me it just looked that way.

Samar once again safed the day. I love the character and I love the actress. Never saw her in any other role but I think she's doing a great job.

That car down in the ground, was an official state car, right? I wasn't able to really see the emblem on the car door, but it looked like car used in a state or military parade. So did Red store his car there (like all the other criminals store their wapons there) or was that Alans car?

Do the right thing, do the right thing - Do it all the time, do it all the time - Make yourself right, never mind them - Don't you know you're not the only one suffering- They say it's nothing but that ain't the reality - They may take us on but they can never take us easy - TBL Task Force
Ceta_Cea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I'm glad I'm not alone with thinking the episode creepy. That guy really was crazy and those women who continued to live with him and give him their children and get them married to him. It's so crazy, I don't understand those people.

The eavesdropping! I saw it, too, it wasn't just you, Mona

I really don't know who's car it was but yes, it was an official state care I think it was an older one, right? I doubt it was Alan's but Red's... But how would he have gotten that car and where from?
Old 02-20-2015, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

When I saw the car and the flags, I rewinded it and paused it and on the side of the car it "president of the united states of America" How the hell did Red get the presidents car?

You are so right about Aram, Mona. He was def. eavesdropping! Nothing gets by us!

I don't understand those kind of people either. There are totally brainwashed into believing this weird things. They can't even think for themself let alone make rational decisions but using kids the way they did is just totally sick. And it creeps me out that there are people that live this way. I just don't understand that.
Old 02-20-2015, 03:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

I loved Samar in this episode. So glad the writers aren't scared to have two strong females on the team. And I loved when Red answered her call by hoping she was calling for "social" reasons

I liked Liz & Red in tonight's episode even though they still have a fractured relationship. I felt the hurt in their scenes together.

Ressler continues to get punished... I wonder which writer he pissed off
But I loved his scene with the little girl. And I hope them showing those pills doesn't mean he's not completely over his drug addiction. Even though that would be more realistic than him just throwing the pills down the drain and quitting cold turkey.

And I loved seeing more of Cooper this episode. Since Aram doesn't seem to be able to keep things to himself, I wonder if he'll be the reason the rest of the team finds out Cooper is sick.
ChellyChelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I agree with you on Ressler and the pills. I believe the put it in for a reason. I don't think he is over his addiction completely.

I don't know what Aram heard exactely. I think the only part he heard was Cooper saying "Hello doctor" and he could have a doctor on the phone for several reasons so I don't think Aram will come up with the fact that Cooper is sick tbh.
Reply   Post New Thread