Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2015, 03:13 PM
Moderator Manager

2x22: "TOM CONNOLLY" Episode Discussion Thread (05/14/15 @ 9PM)

2x22 | Tom Connolly
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

x

episode synopsis
In the season finale, Liz realizes she is being framed by The Cabal, forcing Red to use his connections to help her clear her name. As Cooper receives shocking news, Ressler, Samar and Aram must decide who on the task force can still be trusted.

Last edited by Miranda; 09-04-2016 at 05:27 AM
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

TFTNT, Amy! I can't believe it's the season finale already!

I'll watch it first thing in the morning before we start heading on our small vacation at 9PM on Friday So getting up at 5.30 it'll be on a day that I have off
Lauren Helen Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:45 AM
Moderator Manager

TFTNT Amy!

Tbh, I'm not ready to watch this one yet. I don't want the show to end.

"Do you know why I admire you Newt?
You do not seek power." - Albus Dumbledore

dw | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

TFTNT! I am so excited for this one! I can barely wait! I have the day off on Friday so I can watch it first thing in the morning! I think I really might cry.
Old 05-13-2015, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I saw three sneak peeks today... No comment on them though
Old 05-13-2015, 07:10 PM
Loyal Fan

They rename the title of the ep. to "Tom Connolly". it makes more sense.There's no way Liz in on the Red's list.Meanwhile,it's odd,. a last minute thing.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/05/upc...-shows_13.html

Quote:
The Blacklist - Episode 2.22 - Tom Connolly (Title Change)

Last edited by sunshinedan; 05-14-2015 at 02:11 AM
sunshinedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 01:22 AM
Moderator Manager

Unless Masha Rostova is a misdirect.

Enjoy the finale tonight everyone. This is it. The last.

"Do you know why I admire you Newt?
You do not seek power." - Albus Dumbledore

dw | kh
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Thanks for letting us know about the title change sunshinedan! It makes more sense that they changed the title to Tom Connolly. So that means that Tom is on the list too?

I can't believe it either that it is the last one already Lindsay!

Happy Blacklist Thursday everyone! Enjoy the episode!
Old 05-14-2015, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Aww, thanks for letting us know about the title change I somehow missed that.

And I changed the OP of the thread and the thread title as well...

So it's not Lizzie who's a number on the Blacklist. Wow, that's somehow disappointing to me.
Old 05-14-2015, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Thanks for changing the title Kris. Normally they don't ever change a title for an episode do they? and why change it on the day the episode airs?
Old 05-14-2015, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Thanks for changing the title Kris. Normally they don't ever change a title for an episode do they? and why change it on the day the episode airs?
I think it really disappointing. I read an article where Jon Bokenkamp explained it. They changed it because there's no chance that Masha Rostova would be on Red's list. So there go our theories.
Old 05-14-2015, 03:57 PM
Moderator Manager

So excited that this ep will be on in a few hours!!

It makes sense that they changed the name of the episode. It was weird to think that Masha would ever be on Red's list of criminals.

I wonder if this means we will getting rid of Connolly after this ep
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 08:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

I thought this was a strong finale. Loved that Liz remembered what happened the night of the fire ... and remembered that she fired the shot that killed her father, that Red is (1) not her father, (2) not responsible for the death of her father, and (3) was really only trying to look out for her.

Glad Connolly is gone, and that Cooper is okay. Also glad that Tom sailed away . I got Bonnie & Clyde feels watching Red take Liz away, and then their "WANTED" posters being placed side by side.

Still fangirled when I saw Liz take Red's hand and put her head on his shoulder. She finally understands that he does care, and that he was looking out for her. Finally, Liz told Red that she needed him . Can't wait to see where their adventures take them next season.

Red for calling all the reporters in and showing them the decoded Fulcrum. That was a great scene.

on the whole Liz/Tom sex scene. Just ... no. Loved the song "Rocket Man" playing during the final scenes. Very powerful.
EDMUND & FLORENCE (THE BOOKSHOP)

Wes&FredFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

This episode was amazing!!!!! Such a strong finale, all the puzzle pieces finally went in place and we could see the whole picture of the season AND the night of the fire!!!! Damn it, I knew it had to be something like that. He was just protecting her. He loves her and she finally saw that, too. Oh man, I can't believe it and it somehow felt the closest we've ever gotten to see Red cry or break down. Because he failed to protect her, he failed to be her sin eater like he put it so fitting.
And when she put her head on his shoulder!!!!! OMFG, the feels. She did go with him! She did go with HIM!!!!! Damn it, I never expected that. I love you Jon Bokenkamp. I think I will get easy through the hiatus, because I loved the ending for my two cuties.

WTH did Tom tell her in the season one finale that her father was still alive? I don't get it. Lizzie shot him. Did he only tell her because he hoped that she wouldn't kill him, wouldn't let him die?

Tom and Liz... Oh man, I can see a lot of people on the board getting really pissed about that. I wasn't so much tbh. Don't ask me why.

Ressler... Oh damn it, I think there are hard times ahead for the Ressler/Liz shippers. I didn't see that coming tbh. I didn't see it coming that she would shoot Connolly, that she would really do that and be on the most wanted list with Red. I really hoped for something like that at some point but I didn't see it coming now. Not for something like that. For what they were framing her maybe but not her killing Connolly.

Red, he really did show the Fulcrum to 11 people from the press world wide. Oh man, that's stunning! And they even were interested to work on it, no matter the warnings Red gave them. So the Cabal will be around for much longer, just not with Connolly.

Cooper, I'm wondering what he's thinking now. I'm so sad that he was hurt so much by Liz because of her shooting Connolly. I'm sure he trusted her and that was a disappointment for him.

And he isn't sick!!! WTH, those stupid bi***es of the Cabal!!!!

Positive thought: Nobody died at the end of the finale (Besides Connolly)
Old 05-14-2015, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
on the whole Liz/Tom sex scene. Just ... no.
I knew there were going to be tons of people having that reaction. And tons of other people going . It was an interesting cut...I kept wondering if it was just something in her head that wasn't really going to happen. But apparently not.
Wild Pikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread