Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2017, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

5x02: "GREYSON BLAISE" Episode Discussion Thread (10/04/2017 @ 8PM)

5x02 | Greyson Blaise
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

Banner by Miranda

episode synopsis
Liz (Megan Boone) and the Task Force join Red (James Spader) on an international adventure in pursuit of a billionaire (guest star Owain Yeoman) who moonlights as a high end art thief. Meanwhile, Dembe (Hisham Tawfiq) chases a lead and Tom (Ryan Eggold) seeks outside help in identifying the remains in the suitcase.

Last edited by Miranda; 04-26-2018 at 06:49 AM
Lauren Helen Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Tftnt!
Old 10-04-2017, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

What a fun episode. I enjoyed all of it especially Red being able to hand Cooper the Blacklister at the end after Cooper yelled at him. Cooper is still being nasty.

This ep reminded me of Oceans Eleven. I liked that it was all a big con and Red at the end tricking everyone in the house was funny.

I loved Dembe cooking for the guy. lol, I was glad to see Dembe have a part.

And wow, Red killed Dennison. Good. I think he could tell Tom was up to something. So now Tom and Nic are working together. Not Good.

So what did Red need from the Blacklister? I couldn't tell. And we are no closer to learning about the bones. I'm starting to think Kate didn't know. Why wouldn't she tell Tom who it was. So now he has to find someone else....
Old 10-04-2017, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I really enjoyed the episode as well. I love this mixture of seriousness regarding the suitcase and the delightness of Red's operations regarding the blacklisters

But damn it, didn't Samar look stunning in that dress????

Dembe cooking This was amazing and I'm really wondering what this guy was thinking

Who is Oleander???? This is a question for the mythology thread

Oh, and Tom and Nik teaming up. I still can't believe that Nik isn't dead He should be... Do you think Red knows where he is?
Old 10-05-2017, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

It was a really great episode and I loved it! We are getting our Red back. He always has an answer or action for anything or anyone. I love how he played everybody. He definitly hasn't lost his touch.

Dembe can cook! I really loved seeing him doing something else for a change and he seemed to really enjoy it.

Samar looked so stunning in that dress! And might I add that Ressler did look mighty fine as well in that black suit!

I loved the undercover operation in Paris with Ressler and Samar and it was so sweet of Ressler to ask Samar how she and Aram were doing! The part where Ressler said "You and I got a problem" and Samar thinking he was jealous was cute too.

I wonder how Nik and Tom working together is going to work out. I don't think that Nik can find out who's bones they are. And I wonder if we are going to find out why Red didn't kill Nik since Nik said he almost got killed by Red.

That is a really good question for the mythology thread Kris. I wonder who or what it is..
Old 10-05-2017, 07:12 AM
Master Fan

I actually liked the scene with Tom pretending his wife was cheating on him. He made me laugh with the way he was acting.

So do you think Dembe tortured the guy or did the guy just tell him after the meal.

Samar is beautiful and yeah thinking Ressler was jealous was a good touch.

What did you think about Liz thinking Red robbing the guy was cool?

Honestly, I thought Red was setting Blaise up, but I thought he wanted the girlfriend to work for him so the ending was a surprise.
Old 10-05-2017, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I'm really happy that we all seem to share the same opinion about the episode and somehow the start of the season Way to go I'd say.

Marilyn, that really was a funny scene with Tom pretending that he was cheated on I loved it, too.

Honestly, I really thought that guy told him everything without being tortured. What a funny way

I somehow didn't see where Red was going there... It was a surprise in the end for me as well. Although I never expected that he was interested in the woman with him

Quote:
I wonder how Nik and Tom working together is going to work out. I don't think that Nik can find out who's bones they are. And I wonder if we are going to find out why Red didn't kill Nik since Nik said he almost got killed by Red.
Nice thought that you don't think that Nik can find out whose bones are in the suitcase. Honestly, if he can't, I'm wondering if it's somehow connected to that mysterious fingerprint. Because they couldn't ID a person either then.

The scene when Red killed Dennison and Tom was in the closet and watched him do so... This was kind of crazy and I was sitting on my toes as well.
Old 10-05-2017, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

The scene where Tom was pretending his wife cheated on him was a good one. I had to laugh about that one.

I don't think Dembe tortured the guy. That is not like Dembe. He would only do that if somebody he loves is in danger.

Nik is not a forensic anthropologist so how is he going to find out who's bones they are? Maybe he knows one and he or she can find out but honestly, I think it is not going to be easy.

I couldn't believe that Tom left his gun on the table when he was with Dennison when he heard somebody coming. What if Red or Dembe had seen the gun and found out Tom was there?
Old 10-05-2017, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

I notice Tom left the gun too. I can't imagine Red not seeing it.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

It's the blacklist, guys... I'm kind of sure that Nik certainly would be able to run the DNA. Nothing makes sense with TBL anymore, does it?

Okay... I definitely didn't notice that Tom left his gun on the table... At least I don't recall that I did. Man, what if that is the reason Red knew about Tom being there?
Old 10-06-2017, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

It didn't seem like Red or DEMBe noticed the gun. But I find that hard to believe.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't see Tom pick up the gun before ducking into the closet, but maybe he did and they just didn't show it.

I'm a little concerned about these "I'm scared that I am/going to turn out to be like you" conversations that Liz and Reddington keep having. I don't dislike them, I'm just wondering how many times they can have them before it starts getting old.
Wild Pikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

He definitely didn't. I re-watched the scene and he so didn't...

Wild Pickachu, I know exactly what you mean I think it kind of boring already... It's something that she has to deal with, I get that, but shouldn't she be done with it at any point. She has done so many horrible things herself and now she's pissing her pants because of a tiny little robbery? That annoys me.
Old 10-07-2017, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Now matter if who you think Red is to Liz, it still bothers me that after 4 years, she still shows no kind of understanding of Red.
Old 10-07-2017, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

That bothers me as well... She doesn't get it, right? She doesn't get that he never has embraced that life as of him choosing this. I'm still convinced that he kind of had no other choice then going down that road to survive and maybe even protect her Who knows. And she? Is doing it all because it's FUN! Where lies the mistake here?
Reply   Post New Thread