Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

5x20: "NICHOLAS T. MOORE" Episode Discussion Thread (05/02/2018 @ 8PM)

5x20 | Nicholas T. Moore
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

Banner by Miranda

episode synopsis
The mysterious appearance of an unidentified young girl sends Liz (Megan Boone) and the Task Force on a hunt to discover her connection to the secret Red (James Spader) is hiding. However, when her family steps in to protect their own secrets, the investigation turns into a race to save the little girl's life.

Last edited by Miranda; 05-03-2018 at 11:15 AM
Lauren Helen Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Thanks for starting this Kris! Can't wait to see the episode!
Old 05-02-2018, 03:37 PM
New Fan

Only 3 left this season. I get the feeling this season will probably give us more answers than any up to this point but id still love to know for certain what Red whispered to Kirk. Anyhow, the more I think about what Garvey told Jennifer about the last 30 years was a lie, the more I now believe the bones are the real Raymond Reddington. I think what he might would of said is your father was shot and died in the fire. I know I've been all over the place but that just seems like the path its taking to me. Again I may be dead wrong andthings go very different but I have to say there sounded like some truth to when Red told Liz its none of her business.
JayT2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

omg, please tell me Samar is going to be okay. Please, please. Aram what can I say. He loves her. I loved his part and how he showed them the book and broke protocol etc. I am so worried for them.

Liz, how stupid are you? I knew Red was tricking you. Why didn't you?

Red is injured and seriously. Red listen to your doctor.

So I thought Naomi being dead was a serious ret con. But at least Jennifer mentioned Berlin so we know we were talking about the same person. But who killed Naomi and how did Red not know. I thought he hid Naomi the 2nd time.

I know he talked to Jennifer and he seemed sad over Naomi, but he showed no emotion to Jennifer. He's not her dad. He even said "your father..'

But was any of his story true. The CIA and KGB coming after him.. was that our Red or the real Red.
Old 05-02-2018, 08:31 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
omg, please tell me Samar is going to be okay. Please, please. Aram what can I say. He loves her. I loved his part and how he showed them the book and broke protocol etc. I am so worried for them.

Liz, how stupid are you? I knew Red was tricking you. Why didn't you?

Red is injured and seriously. Red listen to your doctor.

So I thought Naomi being dead was a serious ret con. But at least Jennifer mentioned Berlin so we know we were talking about the same person. But who killed Naomi and how did Red not know. I thought he hid Naomi the 2nd time.

I know he talked to Jennifer and he seemed sad over Naomi, but he showed no emotion to Jennifer. He's not her dad. He even said "your father..'

But was any of his story true. The CIA and KGB coming after him.. was that our Red or the real Red.
Yeah, im very puzzled about the Naomi part. And yes he had them hid or so I thought. I had a bad feeling about Samar and Aram and i still hope im wrong. But yeah something about this isn't right im not sure what though. Im still not sure about Jennifer and what all she has stated is true or false.
Old 05-02-2018, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

I think everything Jennifer stated is true, but I don't think our Red is her father. He stole her fathers identity.

That Naomi thing really got me. She's dead. and Red didn't know. I wonder if Kaplan killed her, but yeah I thought Red hid her. I don't get that at all.

I did think that Naomi told Jennifer how bad Red was to make sure she never tracked down this Red because he's not her father.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

This episode!! They keep getting better again!

Wow Naomi is dead.. I never saw that one coming. I wonder who killed her. I don't think it was Kaplan. She wanted to hurt Red with everything she had but I hope she didn't go as far as killing Naomi. But Naomi was telling the truth in S2. When Red asked her where Jennifer was and when she said that she didn't know where her daughter was. She was telling the truth. She cut ties with Jennifer so that Jennifer would be safe. It is so sad that Jennifer didn't find out Naomi was dead up until a year after..

Samar. OMG Samar, I just hope that she is going be okay. I can't handle if something were to happen to her and neither can Aram. I am so worried. but I am sure that if she is found that Aram and Samar will get back together.

So I wonder if Red is going to go to Costa Rica and if he can find the duffle bag. Why did he think that Naomi knew anything about the duffle bag?

I loved seeing Ressler and Liz working together again! Not the circumstances where they had to do it cause I need Samar to be okay.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

She didn't totally cut ties. She had to contact Jennifer again after Berlin because Jennifer knew about it.

Honestly now that you mention it, why did Red want to find Naomi?
Old 05-03-2018, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Yes okay after Berlin they were probably in contact but as far as I could tell, no more after that or long before that.

I just don't see how Naomi could have helped with the duffle bag.
Old 05-03-2018, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

Do you think the man who took Samar will be next weeks blacklister.
Old 05-03-2018, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Oh wow, what an episode and why the hell did they end it like that??? With a cliffhanger now already?

First of all, we finally got a lot of answers regarding the Christmas Eve. Red got them into protective custody and he staged all of it to protect them. That's what my guess was at some point because he never was surprised to see Naomi alive again in season 2...
Jennifer, yeah... I don't like her, I will for sure never like her and do you think it's safe to assume she's gone now? Nice unfair little girl. Man, I didn't expect her to have so many things in common with Liz.

Liz though... Red getting her to follow the child's case to distract her Awesome! I just hate the consequences for Samar

Aram, he was worried soooo sick. I can't even imagine what he's going through right now.
And Liz and Ressler telling him something about protocol. Nice try Especially from these two...
Old 05-04-2018, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

Still not quite sure I believe Naomi's dead...and so conveniently. But at first I thought only Kaplan might know where Red hid her. But naomi had no reason to distrust Garvey. She might have gone through him to contact Jennifer after she was taken by Berlin. Then Garvey would know where she was. And if Garvey found the identity of the bones are the real Red he would have been so angry he killed her. Maybe that's why Red was looking for her because he felt the danger. I was also thinking that her husband Frank could have worked for the Nash Syndicate but it seems like Red would have checked him out 2 years ago. I think Frank worked for Garvey.

Red: This cannot be right.

♪ 500 miles

Lilly: See for yourself.

♪ And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the one
Who walks a thousand miles
To fall down

[ A gravestone is engraved “Naomi Hyland / Loving Wife & Mother” ]
Red: What happened?
Lilly: You did.

♪ at your door

Red: How?
Lilly: She was shot twice coming out of her apartment. No one knows why. I thought maybe you did.
Red: No.

♪ When I’m working, I know I’m gonna be

Lilly: You didn’t abandon us to protect us. You just abandoned us. And you know how I know that? ‘Cause I know what it’s like to have somebody love me so much they would rather cut ties than see me hurt. My mom did that. And not by slinking out in the middle of the night, by sitting me down when I was in college and patiently explaining how terrified she was of you, that one day you’d want back in my life, that you’d force her to tell you where I was.

♪ I know I’m gonna be the one
Who comes back home to you

Lilly: To protect me from that, from you, she walked out of my life. I didn’t even know she was dead until she’d been gone nearly a year.
Red: I’m sorry.
Lilly: Her husband finally tracked me down – told me some enemy of yours once kidnapped her, cut off her finger. Is that your idea of protection?
Red: No, it’s not. It wasn’t nearly enough.
Lilly: An honest answer, at last. [ SNIFFLES ] And I hope you give me one more to my final question. Will you please never contact me again?
Red: Yes.
Lilly: I’m gonna go, leave you to a long overdue apology.
[ Lilly walks away ]

Last edited by Fangirl49; 05-04-2018 at 07:23 AM
Fangirl49 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I really doubt that Garvey would have killed Naomi... That's way too far fetched for me. I think it's more like the other way around.

And I sooooo doubt that Frank worked for Garvey. Garvey simply was part of the Marshalls that took care of Naomi and Jennifer. That's the connection IMO.

The only thing I can imagine is Jennifer playing a role and not really being Jennifer and staging Naomi's death. But why would she do it. Garvey is dead... Who would she do it for now? Hm... I'm really wondering.
Old 05-05-2018, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

Or Naomi being the big bad....
Old 05-06-2018, 03:11 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I really doubt that Garvey would have killed Naomi... That's way too far fetched for me. I think it's more like the other way around.

And I sooooo doubt that Frank worked for Garvey. Garvey simply was part of the Marshalls that took care of Naomi and Jennifer. That's the connection IMO.

The only thing I can imagine is Jennifer playing a role and not really being Jennifer and staging Naomi's death. But why would she do it. Garvey is dead... Who would she do it for now? Hm... I'm really wondering.
I think you and i are on the same page. Something I almost forgot about was Naomi did make mention that she fell off the map back in 07 and the FBI lost track of Jennifer as well. That's far more than enough of a time gap for Jennifer or Lily to come up with a plausible story to tell Red. What I do know she was aware of was the last time Red made contact with Naomi. But this could go either way. Or perhaps she really is Jennifer and her story is legit its just way too convenient in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Or Naomi being the big bad....
😵😵😵😵

Last edited by Miranda; 05-07-2018 at 11:12 AM Reason: double post
Reply   Post New Thread