Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2018, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

5x21: "LAWRENCE DANE DEVLIN" Episode Discussion Thread (05/09/2018 @ 8PM)

5x21 | Lawrence Dane Devlin
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

Banner by Miranda

episode synopsis
When Samar (Mozhan Marnò) lands in the crosshairs of an unconventional Blacklister, Aram (Amir Arison) and the Task Force spring into action to find her before it's too late. Meanwhile, Red (James Spader) journeys to Costa Rica to prevent the duffel bag of bones from being sold to the highest bidder at an underground auction. Bob Gunton and Michael Aronov guest star.

Last edited by Miranda; 05-13-2018 at 04:11 AM
Lauren Helen Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Wow. I'm really worried for Samar now. Shes not breathing on her own. I hope she will be okay. She was fighting so hard to get away. She never gave up. So Samar and she would have told Aram yes.

Ok, when she told Aram about the bear, and he said there was a bear... I must admit that was kind of funny even though the situation was so dire. And Aram did great too. I know he broke the rules by giving Moore the Bible, but I hope Cooper won't punish him. This situation with Samar is punishment enough.

Can I say again that I dislike Liz? Red may have said he was disappointed yet admired her, I think that was the writers trying to make her look better than she does right now.

Im with Red, everything he asks her not to do she does anyway. She deserves whatever disaster the contents of the bag bring on her. Red does not.

She was so nasty to him at the beginning in Coopers office by bringing up the bag again. She just royally gets on my nerves.

So we have a new player Sutton Ross..Did I get the name right? A new enemy of Red whose death was faked by Garvey... and the minute I saw him I thought that's probably the real Red. Yeah I know absolutely no proof but that was my thought.

Cant wait til next week.
Old 05-09-2018, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

I wanna punch the writers in the face.... really really hard!!!

Samar does not deserve what happened to her.

Liz is a becoming someone I want dead... for real.

After Red gets the bag, I hope he vanishes without so much as a goodbye to Liz, the ungrateful brat that she is.
ChakotaysLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 01:50 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
I wanna punch the writers in the face.... really really hard!!!

Samar does not deserve what happened to her.

Liz is a becoming someone I want dead... for real.

After Red gets the bag, I hope he vanishes without so much as a goodbye to Liz, the ungrateful brat that she is.
After everything Red has done for her. How quickly she forgets that she would've never gotten her job back if it wasn't for Red getting her pardoned.
JayT2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 06:45 AM
Master Fan

I'm hoping Samar will wake up. I know we've already done that with Liz. But I need her to wake up.

Put Liz back in the coma. And yeah you're right. Red got her pardoned even though he knew she faked her death
Old 05-10-2018, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Samar being in a coma is bad , perhaps since the show is high on the list to be renewed , this will be the cliffhanger . Next season they can jump ahead 6-7 months she is awake and in rehab
Old 05-10-2018, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Another coma patient on our show... I feel sooo sorry but on the other hand it's getting on my nerves. I really don't want that to be the cliffhanger, I want her to wake up and that being the 'cliffhanger'. What if she doesn't remember anything or something like that. Please, I would cry... She needs to wake up and remember everything and marry Aram!

Liz and Red... I think the bond is gone, completely gone. I really have no hope. All I see now is Red getting the bag and Liz hunting him down shall there be a sixth season. I don't know if I'd kind of like Red to leave and turn his back on her to be hunted down or not. But wouldn't it be better than what we get now. Or the same. She's working against him because of that stupid bag. I can't believe how far this went...

I'm completely disappointed in Liz, too. And no admiring her for anything because what she is doing is just low. Bringing up that stupid bag when all they should have worried about was Samar. How can she? And Aram is her friend... I don't get it. Tom IS DEAD! DEAL WITH IT. And that stupid bag won't change it at all.

Sutton Ross... Yes, that's the new player. But I doubt that he is the real Red.
Old 05-10-2018, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

OMG I still haven't seen the episode! I had problems with my program but I am finally about to watch it and I will post afterwards.
Old 05-10-2018, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Miranda, enjoy! I hope you didn't read anything of what we posted here
Old 05-10-2018, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

No I didn't. I scrolled all the way down without reading anything.

OMG the episode! I knew Aram was going to save Samar! But now she is in a coma.. I really hope that she will get out of the coma. But hey Liz was in a coma for 10 months so it is possible. I am just so glad that she told him on the phone that she would have said yes if he asked her to marry her. So it brought me to tears when Aram proposed to her. I really hope he will get a chance to do it again when she wakes up.

I wonder who this Sutton Ross is. The guy that has the duffle bag and why he is an enemy of Red. Do you guys think he knows who bones are in the duffle bag?

Liz. Liz. Liz. You disappoint me too. I want to say that I can't believe she followed him to Costa Rica but it was to be expected that she was going to do that. So I thought it was good of Red that he told her that she disappointed him. I really have a feeling that Red is done with her and that it is every man/woman for themself now.
Old 05-10-2018, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

Amnesia? Oh please no. But that is the way of shows.

I got the impression Sutton did it know who was in the bag

Yeah I agree kris. Red get the bag and leave and Liz chase him. Might be okay. I can't work enthusiasm for it. I'm so sick of Liz. I'm just thru with her.
Old 05-11-2018, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

If I have to choose between her staying alive and having amnesia or dying than I know what I am going to pick. But she just needs to be okay. Just like Liz was.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm rooting for Reddington to end up with the bag, and for Liz to find out he's not her dad and that she's been treating him like crap for no reason. This whole season of her acting like an entitled brat ... done with it.
EDMUND & FLORENCE (THE BOOKSHOP)

Wes&FredFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

So many fans feel the same way toward Liz. I can't help but think the writers lost their narrative along the way.
Old 05-13-2018, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Oh that is one thing that is for sure that they lost their arritive.

I do hope Red is going to end up with the bones as well. If Liz ends up with them there is no telling what she will do with them and she is not going to let Red explains his side of the story. She will just go around and blaming him for everything like she always does.
Reply   Post New Thread