4 September | Marie Claire Romania – octombrie 2016 | Delete (6)
Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2018, 10:51 AM
Elite Fan

Watching S5 on Netflix
ChakotaysLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Hey Tari!

I think it was indirect that he told Katarina. Those scenes with her were in his mind. And I think that statement was more him reflecting about what happened after Katarina killed herself. I think after that he did believe he was responsible for Liz. It sounds like there was already a connection because he saved Liz from the fire. But maybe the suicide changed something about Reds plans.
Old 09-14-2018, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

Hey! noticed that netflix added S5! LOL! MY favorite episode of S5 is definitely Grayson Blaise! LOL!
Old 09-15-2018, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

So cool you started watching s5 Tari!

I agree with Marilyn. I think he felt responsible for Liz after Katarina killed herself. He knew that her father was gone as well and now her mother so Liz had nobody. You don't leave behind a young child without parents.

Miranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Tari!!! I so missed you around! Oh yes, re-watching. You need to bring over everything you notice, okay? I so badly would need a re-watch, too but I simply don't have the time.

True, the suicide completely changed everything... Liz didn't have any family left, nobody that could maybe protect her. So he stepped up there.
Lauren Helen Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

Can't wait to see the new season. Will be more interesting now that the whole father storyline has been put to rest and we know that THIS Red is an imposter. I'm hoping that they kind of reset it cause last season lost some viewers due to the confusing storylines, etc.
EDMUND & FLORENCE (THE BOOKSHOP)

Wes&FredFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

I kinda went back to the first half of S3. Thef irst few episodes of S5 are really good, but I know it's gonna go down hill and totally SUCK soon. So... kinda putting it off for a little bit.

You know... I keep bumping on something with the IMPOSTOR thing. It may sound crazy, but bear with me, I need to get this out.

I don't believe the Reddington we've been dealing with is the Faux Red. I think he is the real Raymond. Back when he was still in Naval intelligence, but before he became a criminal, he and the "Reddington" that is Liz's father switched DNA. They submitted each other's blood as their own. It's the EARLY DAYS of DNA. It wouldn't have taken much to switch blood samples that were going to be put on file. The one that Liz is related to, perhaps was another spy, taking orders from Raymond, and that "Reddington" met Katerina. She wasn't exactly with holding.

We know Red goes through elaborate plots just to conduct business, or disappear, or anything really.... Whose to say that Red and Faux Red cooked up the implementation of this IMPOSTOR plot to disguise which is the real Red. Which is mad I know, but I had to get it out so my brain could have some peace! LOL!

Like I said, it was NUTS, and I don't believe the impostor theory. Mainly cause I don't like that they decided to do that, given they already had an episode with a Faux Red. It's like they are back peddling and rehashing things they've already done.
Old 09-16-2018, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

I think we all want our Red to be the real Red. I like your theory! But why would they make the switch in advance? What could have been going on at the beginning.
Old 09-16-2018, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

In the beginning, I would guess Red had resources, but not nearly as vast as we know he had when he re-entered Liz's life. Making the switch, I theorize was just one step in his exit from Naval intelligence. They would have to find the right lab tech, get their hands on money to pay the tech to do the switch, that would have taken time. And they would've had to be super careful and uber secretive about what was going on.
Old 09-17-2018, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

But I wonder why they would be working together? I picture Jennifer's father as being the villain but I might be completely wrong.

There are still so many directions the explanation can go.
Old 09-17-2018, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

When I was re-watching a few episodes of S3, Liz said to Red, "The Cabal blamed you for something you didn't do." So, I'm going to assume that this was one of the reasons he decided to flip over to being a criminal. Maybe, Faux Red and Reddington entered into a mutual escape plan. Idk... My brain is still mulling over all of this.
Old 09-18-2018, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
Can't wait to see the new season. Will be more interesting now that the whole father storyline has been put to rest and we know that THIS Red is an imposter. I'm hoping that they kind of reset it cause last season lost some viewers due to the confusing storylines, etc.
Donna, I can imagine you being happy about him not being her father thing I'm glad you haven't forgotten about us either. We just need to wait for new episodes until January.

Tari, in general I love your dislike for the imposter theory because I don't like it either tbh... It would be nice if they had changed the samples. But I doubt that tbh because the real Raymond Reddington is supposed to be a bad guy (Liz didn't shoot him for nothing, right?) And our Red being with him at this time, making plans with him. No, I don't want that to happen tbh.
Lauren Helen Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

I just think the impostor storyline is majorly stupid and not very creative, cause like I said in another post, they already did an episode on it.
Old 09-19-2018, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

Tari, are you glad he's not her father?
Old 09-19-2018, 04:45 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I kinda am glad he's not the father, cause you know, going back and watching some of the looks Red would give Lizzy, they weren't exactly fatherly.....
Reply   Post New Thread