Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2015, 12:49 AM
Moderator Manager

True. Actually the show has not been kind to the FBI's reputation because Red kept mocking them since they can't catch him for years now. And ironically, he's part of the team and helping them out.

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 01-31-2015, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Although she didn't want to have anything to do with him at first, she took his help and the last, but really short talk they had was really filled with emotions and as much as she wants herself to not care I doubt that she is successful. She loved him once and she knows what happened back then. At least that's my impression... In that last piece of conversation we got and him kissing her on the forehead I'm sure there was something of what they have had in the past. She cares, even if she doesn't want to believe that. She would call, I'm sure.
Old 01-31-2015, 06:22 PM
Moderator Manager

You think she still cares for Red? I could definitely tell that Red still cared for her, but she seemed to have a lot of disdain for him. But maybe she is just still angry, but ultimately will always love him.
Old 02-01-2015, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I think she still cares for him at least. They were together, married and she knows all those secrets (or at least part of it) but didn't say anything to Berlin. Who would do that for a person that you don't care about? She even lost a finger...

She for sure is bitter and angry and whatever but there still is some love left if you ask me.
Old 02-01-2015, 08:11 AM
Moderator Manager

I got that vibe too, Amy. I think because of Red being a criminal, she's started to dislike him but then again, we really don't know the reason why they're not together anymore. It could be a number of things, maybe their marriage wasn't working out anymore before Red became a criminal. Or maybe he was already a criminal and Naomi found that out late into the marriage.

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 02-01-2015, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Something in their marriage must have gone really wrong and I hope that we'll find out about what it was. I finally want Red to open up about it. Damn it, isn't there a single person he trusts?!
Old 02-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Maybe it was all his criminal activities. That Naomi couldn't handle all that anymore or maybe their daughter was at harm at some point.

I think the only person he trust is Liz but even to her I don't think he will ever tell what happened between Red and Naomi.
Old 02-01-2015, 06:30 PM
Moderator Manager

I always thought he became a criminal after he left his family, but he could have easily started before
Old 02-05-2015, 04:02 AM
Moderator Manager

I wonder if Braxton knows Naomi? Since he knows about what happened during the fire, I assume he does know her?

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Old 02-05-2015, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

That's a good one Lyndsey. Seeing that he knows about the fire I think he has to know her too right? but I don't think we will ever find out, it wouldn't be very logical if Braxton would bring up Naomi to Red or Liz just out of the blue.

I was just thinking about something. Everbody has a title expect for her. I really like Mrs. Reddington as a title for her What do you all think?
Old 02-07-2015, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Lindsay, now that we know that Braxton was working for the Director the whole time I doubt that he ever knew Red's wife Naomi or anything about the fire besides the stuff he has been told.

I love that title suggestion, Amy
Old 02-08-2015, 01:03 AM
Moderator Manager

I don't think I suggested a title

Yeah that's a possibility. So that means the group knows about the fire and the little girl? I guess they would because Diane knew.
Old 02-08-2015, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

No I did Kris.
Old 02-08-2015, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I meant Miranda I'm sorry.

Amy, how would you think that Diane knew? She said she knew what happened to Red's child and wife that Christmas Eve in 1990 but nothing more... Lizzie was never mentioned.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:57 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Lindsay, now that we know that Braxton was working for the Director the whole time I doubt that he ever knew Red's wife Naomi or anything about the fire besides the stuff he has been told.
Yeah, it looks like he may have no knowledge about Naomi after what we got from Lizzie's memories. But I wonder why Braxton knows what happened there. Was he there? Ugh, it doesn't even matter because the memories may not be real.

Happy Holidays!!!

dw | kh
Closed Thread   Post New Thread