Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2018, 05:44 AM
hoes over bros

See we don't have those type of disasters in Australia we get droughts and floors a lot or wild fire .. man mother nature is so scary.

Cave who did you get for the vinyl?
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 02:28 PM
Communications Team

I bought Harry Potter, Dustin (from Stranger Things), Captain America, and Wonder Woman.

I have an event this evening at school so won't be posting a lot today.
cry pretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 05:47 PM
Can You Spare a Brain?

those are all great figures to get
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 08:46 PM
Communications Team

I have an urge to be a collector of Funko dolls now.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
Say Something Nice

Hi, Cece! Hi, Petra! Hi, Jen! Hi, Matt!

I hope you're all having a great week!

Yeah, this is the second bad hurricane to hit the USA in as many months. Last month it was Florence and this month it was Michael. Thankfully, Michael didn't cause as much death as destruction as Florence, as it was a fast moving storm that cut across the south and went back out to the Atlantic.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Comics & Cartoons

Well remember it might not have caused as much deaths that we know of now, but the total will likely grow I'd guess weeks or perhaps months later if Hurricane Maria was any indicator.

Enjoy the weekend all. Big game here out west in College Football between Oregon & Washington. Go Huskies of course.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
Communications Team

How was everyone's week? Enjoy the weekend!
Old 10-13-2018, 06:45 AM
hoes over bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by cry pretty (View Post)
I bought Harry Potter, Dustin (from Stranger Things), Captain America, and Wonder Woman.

I have an event this evening at school so won't be posting a lot today.
i love all those icons good choice
i hope everyone is doing ok
Old 10-13-2018, 05:29 PM
Can You Spare a Brain?

my weekend has been very busy so far doing stuff with my nieces. last night i went to ava's basketball game which was kinda late then went to bad afterwards cuz i was exhausted. then today i went to the mall with ava and her friend. then my other niece ella came over for a while. and then tomorrow ella has a field hockey game in the afternoon we are going to go watch. not sure if anything else is going on tomorrow yet or not.
Old 10-13-2018, 09:14 PM
Communications Team

I got 4 more Funkos. Clark Kent (Smallville), Daenerys Targaryen, Newt (Fantastic Beasts), and Rey (Star Wars).

I want Alex (from Runaways) and Jughead (Riverdale). lol

Sounds like a fun weekend so far, Jen!
Old 10-14-2018, 04:52 AM
hoes over bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
my weekend has been very busy so far doing stuff with my nieces. last night i went to ava's basketball game which was kinda late then went to bad afterwards cuz i was exhausted. then today i went to the mall with ava and her friend. then my other niece ella came over for a while. and then tomorrow ella has a field hockey game in the afternoon we are going to go watch. not sure if anything else is going on tomorrow yet or not.
wow super busy weekend for you i had work on sat wasnt to busy but hey work/money sunday hanged out with family it was nice to have one day off during the weekend .

Of yes Newt
Old 10-14-2018, 10:31 AM
Can You Spare a Brain?

its been raining off and on all day today, waiitng to see if they cancel my niece's field hockey game or not for today. i really dont feel like leaving the house. its cold and damp out.
Old 10-14-2018, 12:02 PM
Communications Team

I got a lot more Funkos. I better not surprise everyone with how many and how much I've spent. A lot less than most collectors though so I'm good, hahaha.
Old 10-14-2018, 06:47 PM
Can You Spare a Brain?

haha glad you found something you love

i spent way to much money on NKOTB tickets on this upcoming tour
but i got awesome seats. i cant wait till july gets here
Old 10-14-2018, 09:47 PM
Communications Team

I bought a concert ticket as well for next year. To see Carrie Underwood.
Reply   Post New Thread