Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2018, 04:44 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

That's what I heard too but I can't really remember if it was true or not.
Old 07-17-2018, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Cloak & Dagger
K-Pop

I hope it wasn't
Old 07-18-2018, 03:34 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

I hope not either since it wouldn't be fair at all.
Old 07-18-2018, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Cloak & Dagger
K-Pop

There was so many articles about this show and controversies. It was crazy Though I don't remember what most of them were about now
Old 07-18-2018, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched all of S2 of Produce 101. The show had me all kinds of messed up. They cut a lot of footage, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were some shady moments. There had to of been some bullying to.

Seongwoo's attitude at times had me stressed. I like him in the group, and if I would have watched the start of everything. IDK if I would have the same opinion of him. Every time he would make judgy facial expressions at any of the trainees I was like this little $#it better cut it out. I had bad vibes, but he seemed more humble towards the end.

I really like liked Daniel throughout the whole series. His relationship with Lee Woojin was so adorable. They were so supportive of each other.

My sweet children Daehwi and Jinyoung surprisingly did not stick together as much as I thought they would in the series. I was disappointed. You would only know that they were close friends in the finale 11 picks in the last episode. That hug was epic.

I had hoped to see more of Yoo Yongbin (he looks like Minhyun's twin--no lie) and Zhu Zheng Ting "Jung Jung" throughout the series, but they only lasted half way through. Jung Jung is in his own group now "Nine Percent". I support him fully. His dance skills has me as shook as Yixing the first time he saw him perform. It helps that he is gorgeous.

SHOOK! Jung Jung and Eunki could have done this every episode and I would have been here for it.
|| icon by me || Josie
KeepThisaSecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 05:02 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

There were rumours of bullying so I'm not surprised since MNet seemed to want the audience to see what they wanted to see.

Little Woojin and Daniel were really cute but I'm sad to hear that they weren't so close.

Jung Jung is probably featured more on Idol Producer if you want to watch him there.

I just think early on MNet had their favourites and if they didn't like a certain trainee they wouldn't air them or make them look bad
Old 07-19-2018, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is such a shady thing to do. As I was watching I kept feeling like things were really messed up, and then the timelines would jump. Hmmm.... What they tryin' to hide? Not cool at all.

It seems like they were close on the show, but they weren't? Every time something would happen with either person, the camera would find the other and they were always cheering each other on. I hope it wasn't all fake to gain favor.

I have seen clips on YT about Idol Producer and it looks very interesting, and I'm already sold with Jung Jung, Yixing, and Jackson being apart of the show. I also the leader of the group they chose. I've put the show on my list to watch.

Why are they like this? They need to capture everything as a whole. That's just bad production. I understand they want to boost their ratings with the popular trainees, but OMG... I'm just so shocked by all the BS. I would have never thought they would purposely make trainees look bad.
|| icon by me || Josie
Old 07-19-2018, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Cloak & Dagger
K-Pop

I haven't watched yet, but that doesn't surprise me at all that they formed specific narratives that they wanted people to see. Reality TV always does that which is why it's more "reality" tv. The first season had pretty messy editing and there were trainees that obviously got more screentime and some who you wouldn't know were there at all. Especially in the beginning where some didn't even get to have their performances shown and if you wanted to see them you had to go online to watch.
Old 07-20-2018, 06:24 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Well little Woojin did an interview saying Daniel and him were close on the show but they haven't been in contact after the show has ended.

It's like that for the current Produce 48 season. MNet has their favourites already and some trainees aren't shown at all and the editing is so messy. If there isn't any drama they kind of skip over the performances.
Old 07-20-2018, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Cloak & Dagger
K-Pop

That doesn't surprise me at all. They play it like the nation helps pick the group, but really it's heavily influenced by what they want.
Old 07-21-2018, 06:14 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

It is Unfortunately, if you don't do anything that is worthwhile they tend to skip over the trainee. Also they probably already have favourites for the final group.
Old 07-22-2018, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Cloak & Dagger
K-Pop

Yeah they must have favorites
Old 07-23-2018, 03:58 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

They must but sometimes some trainees are surprise when they suddenly shot up the rankings.

Poor Sungwoon. They are forever making fun of his height

Old 07-24-2018, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Cloak & Dagger
K-Pop

It's always cute when that happens!

omg let him be short in peace
Old 07-25-2018, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The short guys are always so cute and they always seem to have a sweet personality. Sungwoon is adorable.
|| icon by me || Josie
Reply   Post New Thread