Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2018, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

I remember that time on the Golden Globe red carpet when Star Jones (remember her?) was doing the interview and at first Ewan pronounced it Eve and then corrected himself to EV, and I wondered why he got the pronunciation wrong
Old 12-26-2018, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I vaguely remember her. Don't remember what she was known for, though.

Ha, funny.
Old 12-26-2018, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

She was the woman on The View who had advertisers pay for her wedding.
Old 12-28-2018, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah. Wasn't she highly educated, like a lawyer or something?
Old 12-29-2018, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

I think she was a lawyer.
She invited Samuel. L Jackson to her wedding and he skipped out to watch a basketball game.
Old 12-29-2018, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ha.
Old 12-30-2018, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

he said the only two weddings a man cares about is his own and his daughters.
Old 01-01-2019, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Happy 2019
Old 01-04-2019, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

SLJ is right.
Old 01-05-2019, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

So next week I move to the new office space. :rolaeyes: Cannot wait for my commute to get more annoying
Old 01-07-2019, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Anyone have happy news to cheer me up?
Old 01-09-2019, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Going to see Jim Dale tonight, the narrator of the Harry Potter audiobooks. Should be fun.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

I had a lot of fun at the talk last night. It only lasted an hour () I wish he kept going for 2. But he was charismatic and did a long, impressive speech about the sayings / words Shakespeare invented at the very end. I wish I recorded it.
Old 01-12-2019, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Was it supposed to be that short? Pity. At least you liked it, though. How's the new office/commute going? I had a busy week. But this coming week should be calm.
Old 01-13-2019, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

I can't remember seeing anything that said what its length would be. I assumed it'd be 90-120 minutes because I thought that's how long a talk usually goes for.

The commute isn't as bad as I thought it'd be. My mom has been taking me to the second bus because Steph goes that way, and my mom has been taking her to it for years. I get to work in about an hour. On the old route, I'd get a 7:30 am bus and get to work at 9:15-9:20am.
Going home, it also takes about an hour now. Before I'd get a 5pm bus and be home at 6:20 or so.

The new office is pretty and big and looks very professional, but I hate having no buffer zone between me and my female boss. Like anytime she has a question (and she asks a lot of questions because she's a moron) I am right there to answer. I feel like I can't take a breather or if she sends me a requests, I have to complete it right away because she's right there breathing down my neck.