Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2018, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's your bodies protesting being back in the US. They want to go back to Europe, stat!
Old 06-11-2018, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

I'm allergic to NYC. Who am I to say no to what my body needs?
Old 06-13-2018, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

I had a total creep sit at my lunch table today. I'll write the details when I get home, but I'm really annoyed 1) my one hour of peace was ruined/uncomfortable and 2) my lunch hour was cut short.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Off with his head!
Old 06-15-2018, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

#metoo

I'm sitting at a food court, reading my book, and this guy who has to be mid-late 40s comes over and asks if he can sit with me. It's not unusual to have to sit with a stranger because the food court gets busy. So he sits and he puts his head down like he's going to take a nap, and I'm thinking in my head, so this guy isn't going to eat? But then he decided instead of taking a nap he was going to strike up a conversation. He starts talking about not liking the food court having a piano player, people don't want to hear the music they want to sit and talk Then he gives me a cactus. And then he tells me he can see how I'm reading and he won't disturb me, but less than a minute later he starts talking again. He says I came prepared with an umbrella and I must watch the news to know what the weather is going to be. The last straw was when he called me pretty and how I must know I'm pretty. I packed my bag right after that and hightailed out of there.
Old 06-15-2018, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

What a creep! Get a good look at him? Imagine if he pops up on your local news for sexual assault.
Old 06-16-2018, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

I did look right at his face but he also looked like a generic white dude.

I'm really hoping he never shows up on the news because then I won't be able to sleep at night.
Old 06-18-2018, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Your job doesn't have its own private eating area?
Old 06-18-2018, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Not in my current building. In the building we're supposed to move to they have lounges all over the place - it's like a college campus or a cruise ship.
Old 06-20-2018, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah.

I've been so busy this week with work and school. Tomorrow is my final exam.
Old 06-21-2018, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Good luck on your final exam. I believe you will get a 100%
Old 06-24-2018, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you.

I just finished season two of Goliath. There better be a season three. The ending was left wide open with unresolved issues that need to be dealt with, unlike season one that tied off all loose ends. I bet they thought there was only going to be a season, a mini series, so the story line was completed by the end. But this season it seems like their story line was set up for two seasons.
Old 06-24-2018, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

I hate when shows are left on a cliffhanger because so many times the network decides to not renew and then fans are stuck forever with unanswered questions, like with Timeless recently.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

There better be a season three!
Old 06-26-2018, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Poor Lucy is never getting her sister back. And there was so much more to learn about Rittenhouse.